Which type of Chinese girls more beautiful? Teochew, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien? In JP...

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Although JP is homogeneous and nearly 85-90% are type A blood, very few are pure Tokyo girls. They come from all over. IMHO, Kagoshima, Kyushu and Kyoto girls are most beautiful (My wife will be angry to hear this. She is TYO born).

In China, the northerners are fairer skin. So far, the pretty ones are Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongching, Chengdu, some Shanghainese. Southern are darker skinned, short mostly. I've not met any southern Chinese girls of 1.75.

What about SG? Chinese are not as 100% homogeneous as we thought, though more than Indians or Koreans .

So, SG Chinese girls pretty ones are ?

Arsene_Wenger

Suspended
Reaction score
Although JP is homogeneous and nearly 85-90% are type A blood, very few are pure Tokyo girls. They come from all over. IMHO, Kagoshima, Kyushu and Kyoto girls are most beautiful (My wife will be angry to hear this. She is TYO born).

In China, the northerners are fairer skin. So far, the pretty ones are Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongching, Chengdu, some Shanghainese. Southern are darker skinned, short mostly. I've not met any southern Chinese girls of 1.75.

What about SG? Chinese are not as 100% homogeneous as we thought, though more than Indians or Koreans .

So, SG Chinese girls pretty ones are ?
your mama?

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Southern is hokkien? Moi is hokkien blood. I'm 165cm and the 2nd shortest girl in my family in my generation. One of my cousins is 175cm and stunningly beautiful.
She is 1.75 Hokkien? That's rare. Both father mother pure Hokkien?

When dialect is mentioned, I'm looking at genetic point of view. For eg,my wife is TYO born. They can trace fromfamily register. They've been in TYO for 600 years. Many from Fukien etc may have moved there from elsewhere?

During old times, the north is always fighting and the refugees move southwards and settled down in Canton, Fukien. They are not really genetically Cantonese.

Kohliemliem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the more south chinese people get, the more baiyue blood they have, so look more and more like thai/vietnamese the further south you go. so cantonese people look the most like vietnamese.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.