Which type of Chinese girls more beautiful? Teochew, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien? In JP...

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the more south chinese people get, the more baiyue blood they have, so look more and more like thai/vietnamese the further south you go. so cantonese people look the most like vietnamese.
I have to agree with you. The VN face looks like Guangxi, Guangdong type. Not very pretty. Those fair onesin our KTV are more Annam.

I find in most countries,northerners are prettier. Even in India or Pakistan, the southern are darker skin,northern tall, fair, sharp features.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SG government subsidy of Covid tests getting a little Sian.

They should subsidies genealogy DNA test so that we can map SG from where we all came from.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hk ppl r all foul mouthed de.
I dun understand why like dat?
History, war, food, genes, shape the foul-mouth? Survival, hunger?

Personally, I find Teochew girls prettier. I mean pure ones, not the SG contaminated mixed with Angirlish .

Just a stereotype.

BernardWYF

Banned
Reaction score
Although JP is homogeneous and nearly 85-90% are type A blood, very few are pure Tokyo girls. They come from all over. IMHO, Kagoshima, Kyushu and Kyoto girls are most beautiful (My wife will be angry to hear this. She is TYO born).

In China, the northerners are fairer skin. So far, the pretty ones are Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongching, Chengdu, some Shanghainese. Southern are darker skinned, short mostly. I've not met any southern Chinese girls of 1.75.

What about SG? Chinese are not as 100% homogeneous as we thought, though more than Indians or Koreans .

So, SG Chinese girls pretty ones are ?

In SG, pretty ones are Teow Chew, Cantonese and Keh. See already sure steam steam wan wan one.

But best to piak piak raw is Hokkien and Hakka bus. A lot of fun and great to be wifey to make many babies.

In terms of piak piak, Teow chew and Keh mostly less responsible and very reserve. Worse is canto-bus, if married liao sure no no and like dead fish, after give birth 1 baby want to close shop and no piak.

But the most shiok shiok to merry and piak make babies and have family is our Minas, how many babies also can, and all very spontaneous when making babies. Indian gals also very good and hot to merry too.

zoossh

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s tyo

how is it possible for “chinese” to be more homogeneous than Koreans

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What’s tyo

how is it possible for “chinese” to be more homogeneous than Koreans
Tokyo. My wife is Japanese, Im living in JP now, after left SG last year. She stayed with me as PR in SG for nearly 20 years. Wherever we go, head turns. My mummy is pretty.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So woodlands girls prettier than katong girls or not?
Dun know. Based on my generalisation, we should sample. So far Woodlands got more crime than katong which is higher ses. Maybe too short distance. Or maybe the prettier ones in Woodlands are MY chio

Reaction score
She is 1.75 Hokkien? That's rare. Both father mother pure Hokkien?

When dialect is mentioned, I'm looking at genetic point of view. For eg,my wife is TYO born. They can trace fromfamily register. They've been in TYO for 600 years. Many from Fukien etc may have moved there from elsewhere?

During old times, the north is always fighting and the refugees move southwards and settled down in Canton, Fukien. They are not really genetically Cantonese.
yes super rare cos hokkien are usually katek except GCT

Reaction score
In SG, pretty ones are Teow Chew, Cantonese and Keh. See already sure steam steam wan wan one.

But best to piak piak raw is Hokkien and Hakka bus. A lot of fun and great to be wifey to make many babies.

In terms of piak piak, Teow chew and Keh mostly less responsible and very reserve. Worse is canto-bus, if married liao sure no no and like dead fish, after give birth 1 baby want to close shop and no piak.

But the most shiok shiok to merry and piak make babies and have family is our Minas, how many babies also can, and all very spontaneous when making babies. Indian gals also very good and hot to merry too.
responsible or responsive? 差很远 leh.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah your historical record and research very colorful. I've to agree on Indian girls.

I piak one northern Hindi girl. Damn hot. I shared in Edwmer. Some bastord CECA complained to mod and closed my thread.

Minas - so far those I know are in ID. Agreed with u, not bad. Funny, cheerful,

JP more homogeneous than KR who are more homogeneous than CN.

Reaction score
I really not sure, man..

Next time, in bed, she will ask you, "lei diu ngoi. Hai si ngoi diu lei gai be".

Maybe I met wrong ones. Can't they be more sweet when ******* instead of all the #_##&$@&--_)(_$. From mouth.
u want sweet must go TW find. they got train their girls to talk properly in bed huan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.