GPGT GARMENT considering making booster shots compulsory to be consider vax

Laneige

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If anything happen, they will just blame it on your previous vax which you took "voluntarily".

Vaxxers get pwned yet they still ignorant about it.
N still come here n pass crude remarks on unvac
To this group I think tell them every 6mths jab they akso will jab one. Jab 5-6-7-8 all ok one. Then let’s see how their bodies behave lo. If ok then gd for them.
I wonder if those heart inflammation will it come back at old age?

Last edited:

Elite5

Reaction score
I know they are waiting for the green light to jab for kids under 12. That will be a show to see with tiger parents.

Amamiya

Master Member
Reaction score
N still come here n pass crude remarks on unvac
To this group I think tell them every 6mths jab they akso will jab one. Jab 5-6-7-8 all ok one. Then let’s see how their bodies behave lo. If ok then gd for them.
I wonder those heart inflammation will it come back at old age

Can they even live to old age? :unsure:

rtfm38

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mRNA after 2 months start to fade already....I think probably got to do yearly shots like flu.

spark7

Master Member
Reaction score
Jab jab jab then also next time daily or weekly must consume the pill song bo those vaccinated still kbkp bo

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can they even live to old age? :unsure:

Simpur rah, just do something like this:

“We must adapt to living in a COVID resilient endemic environment and irrelevant old ideas must be discarded. Starting 1 Jan 202X, old age will be defined as 40 years old and above”

Also in other news…

“Due to expected increase in life expectancy with more Singaporeans reaching old age, CPF board will be revising CPF withdrawal age upwards…”

bigrooster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And after that, they can differentiate by 3rd booster, 4th booster etc. Only those jabbed with latest booster may be considered fully vaxx.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.