[Consolidated] [SAGA] Sylvia Chan + NOC

TerryPower

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sam is really a sweet looking gal.
Just finally bothered to see her ig.

Knn. If sam is fug face, then sylvia is what?

Bolang want to fug face? Cus ugly until no one want to fug?

After looking at sam pic, my opinion is sylvia is jealous of sam. Not just looks, but perhaps other things like sam character, vibes etc.

A lot of things make sense when i see sam pictures and i can feel sylvia jealousy and insecurities with sam.

Having said that, this is where character matters.

A good person can feel jealous or insecure, but have the humility to accept it and still be truely nice to their perceived competition. (And probably during that time sam will not realise sylvia is jealous of herself)

A bad person will on the other hand will do what sylvia has done till far lor. Bully and condescend sam to hide her insecurities and jealousy.

But to lie in ur so called apology letter. Lolx. Sylvia. Never expect sylvia to be so dumb and unrepentent if it is true.
yesh!!! samatha is chio :love: :love: :love:

tomasulu

Banned
Reaction score
based on edmw standard, Bbfa will only accept her apology if she quit noc or go Bedok reservoir. Any shortfall is not accepted

Dude imagine your manager saying those things about you and daily f bombs on work group chats. And her first response was to accuse everyone of a massive conspiracy followed by a non apology apology. She needs a crisis management expert to step in immediately.

kl2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sam is really a sweet looking gal.
Just finally bothered to see her ig.

Knn. If sam is fug face, then sylvia is what?

Bolang want to fug face? Cus ugly until no one want to fug?

After looking at sam pic, my opinion is sylvia is jealous of sam. Not just looks, but perhaps other things like sam character, vibes etc.

A lot of things make sense when i see sam pictures and i can feel sylvia jealousy and insecurities with sam.

Having said that, this is where character matters.

A good person can feel jealous or insecure, but have the humility to accept it and still be truely nice to their perceived competition. (And probably during that time sam will not realise sylvia is jealous of herself)

A bad person will on the other hand will do what sylvia has done till far lor. Bully and condescend sam to hide her insecurities and jealousy.

But to lie in ur so called apology letter. Lolx. Sylvia. Never expect sylvia to be so dumb and unrepentent if it is true.
maybe samantha good at making ryan very happy
so sylvia jelly eventhough already divorce

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what i learnt from NOC uselss piece of sai

whenever i rage or i scold ppl with ir wothout vulgar. if got any leak

Oh i got depression , got OCD and got anger management issue and kena bully during young time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.