Citibank SMRT Card

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
My statement date is 20 and I have 9$ expiring by 20 nov. Any way I can still salvage this $9 for purchases made after 20 oct?

Also smrt calculate 4.7% based on statement transaction or posted date?

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My statement date is 20 and I have 9$ expiring by 20 nov. Any way I can still salvage this $9 for purchases made after 20 oct?

Also smrt calculate 4.7% based on statement transaction or posted date?
Buy $620 worth of Fairprice vouchers = SMRT$31

The paper vouchers usually have about 1.5 years before expiry.

If possible, get in denominations of $5 or $10, which is easier to utilise .....

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy $620 worth of Fairprice vouchers = SMRT$31

The paper vouchers usually have about 1.5 years before expiry.

If possible, get in denominations of $5 or $10, which is easier to utilise .....
Get the NTUC gift card better than NTUC voucher. Everytime you top up the expiry date gets extended. And can use right to the last cent, not like vouchers must exceed voucher value or forfeit.

If amount too much and want to pass to family members just get more cards since it is free.

Gift card can use at self checkout machines, vouchers cannot.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone cfm if cold storage, prime supermkt fulfills the groceries tier?

zumaba

Reaction score
I did't get 4.7% bonus for my Sep Starhub payment, so Telco online bill payment is now excluded from Online?

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Get the NTUC gift card better than NTUC voucher. Everytime you top up the expiry date gets extended. And can use right to the last cent, not like vouchers must exceed voucher value or forfeit.

If amount too much and want to pass to family members just get more cards since it is free.

Gift card can use at self checkout machines, vouchers cannot.

Can buy gift card online? Or just go down NTUC buy at cashier?

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can buy gift card online? Or just go down NTUC buy at cashier?
Just tell cashier you want gift card. Can choose design. Then say how much is your first top up - $20, $50, or $100 only.

Subsequent topup can be any amounts upto $1000

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.