Genshin Impact

Airy56

Reaction score
New weapons and artifacts. Leaks say next patch will have free 4* sword for Albedo so I guess that's the sword. Mono Geo Itto, Gorou, Albedo, Zhongli?

2nd Artifact set looks like it's for Kokomi. Time for Mihoyo to make Kokomi OP and make everyone regret not pulling lol.

xr9sjaomj8t71.png

Thorfinn

Master Member
Reaction score
New weapons and artifacts. Leaks say next patch will have free 4* sword for Albedo so I guess that's the sword. Mono Geo Itto, Gorou, Albedo, Zhongli?

2nd Artifact set looks like it's for Kokomi. Time for Mihoyo to make Kokomi OP and make everyone regret not pulling lol.

xr9sjaomj8t71.png
Kokomi artifact set, seems like usable for qiqi and maybe barbruh.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
lol DEF. See la... all the def def def.... now Mihoyo release a character that scales off def.

Airy56

Reaction score
Staff of Homa Claymore Version. Crit on a 5* Claymore

Knowing Mihoyo, they gonna make Mono Geo good in Abyss for 1 patch than next patch change the mobs to all have elemental shields :spin:

Misuta

Reaction score
looks like albedo will be a great boost to mono geo comp. itto, ZL, gorou, albedo.

101% 2.3 banner albedo rerun. mhy being mhy. :vijayadmin:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

Knowing Mihoyo, they gonna make Mono Geo good in Abyss for 1 patch than next patch change the mobs to all have elemental shields :spin:

How is this a homa claymore version i do not know. Maybe you see the wrong homa? :D

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Looks like I might need to risk 160 gems for this sword. To use on my Noelle. :LOL:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.