Woman calls out PM Lee in an open letter, says some projects are “sillier than how you look in pink” and calls for him to resign

Vader

Master Member
Reaction score
kopi-alone.jpg
Wow I am impressed. You even have a kopi picture.

Dracky

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am shocked that Jewel costs $2 mio a week and Gardens By The Bay costs $ 1mio a week to maintain.

I think the Costance is right that there there is a contradiction when we label Uptron graduate as necessary talent but try to limit the number of our own graduates for certain courses.

BoosterJab

Banned
Reaction score
actually pink used to be a masculine back in the past. for i have nothing against lhl wearing pink however i do have concern over many of his policies.

wear wat colour is meaningless, can do work for ppl to me is more important.
Like your mild and non masculine way of writing.

BoosterJab

Banned
Reaction score
I am shocked that Jewel costs $2 mio a week and Gardens By The Bay costs $ 1mio a week to maintain.

I think the Costance is right that there there is a contradiction when we label Uptron graduate as necessary talent but try to limit the number of our own graduates for certain courses.
These hurt the wallets real badly

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so many mountain turtle alrdy said b4 GBTB n jewel not cheap to maintain, keep building all tis is juz waste money next one coming, founders memorial garden

buyacat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, a rare women. Ms. Constance Chew please notice me! I want to merry you! :love:

tqx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some of her points quite moot thou, now so easy to get to Uni, last time my time only top 20% get now like 40%

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone gg to start a gofundme for a lawsuit soon
redface.gif

why lawsuit? other than saying he's stupid or something, I don't see anything slanderous. even the salary part, it's true public servants paid with public taxes what.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.