Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Free frappe/4pcs nuggets/$1 Sausage mcmuffin w egg

Keep tio $2 off samurai meal lol

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya they showed their true colours liao. Keep selling their samurai meal :s13:
Play other place maybe better but then again need 3 days for one reward?

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everytime edmwer open thread wrote wot, then all will ask samurai please.
MCD heard us and gave us all the samurai $2 off :frown:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Skip a while never play, today try not to step too many burgers, got $1 seaweed shaker fries :s13:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still keep getting 2 dollar off samurai meal

I got shaker twice in a row. The samurai got 5 in a row last week. So I purposely skip all the burgers now. No idea got difference or not but the reward changed. Also skipped one to two days after kena 5

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
I got shaker twice in a row. The samurai got 5 in a row last week. So I purposely skip all the burgers now. No idea got difference or not but the reward changed. Also skipped one to two days after kena 5
whats the minimum steps to get a reward?

bonbunsg

Reaction score
I also got $2 off and some $1 off stuff... never get any free items like previous 2 games. Not playing and eating less of mcdonalds now

Pearce

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now they are prompting the samurai meal. I also got twice $2 off samurai meal.

Last week got 2 free milo with any purchase

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also got $2 off and some $1 off stuff... never get any free items like previous 2 games. Not playing and eating less of mcdonalds now

No idea also, but the way they are promoting, the 3rd place reward I only see $2 off samurai meal and $1 shaker fries with purchase.
You want free maybe can try play 2nd game? But thing is need 3 days as per last time too? Not exactly sure if this works. 2nd one rewards does look better to me personally :s13:

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No idea also, but the way they are promoting, the 3rd place reward I only see $2 off samurai meal and $1 shaker fries with purchase.
You want free maybe can try play 2nd game? But thing is need 3 days as per last time too? Not exactly sure if this works. 2nd one rewards does look better to me personally :s13:
Don't know what you are saying

I think need to play all 3 games
And after playing all 3 you'll get reward.
So its reward daily

If you play 1 or 2 games, there's no reward but prompt you to go the 3rd game

Last edited:

bonbunsg

Reaction score
2nd game still can play and get prizes after 3 days?

I thought those older games can play but no prizes already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.