Nintendo Switch Games Discussion

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
i suspect my delay are more then you, probably tv or the hdmi cable or port i use... i dont have issue with ps5 only with switch.. and i don;t have issue with playing it using switch and procontroller without tv..
Might be placement of Switch? I was also able to complete Ori in dock mode.

endori

Reaction score
Anyone gotten Famicom Tantei Club? How's your review? I'm bummed that there's no English physical release and the Japanese physical release is like a deluxe edition with other things thrown in. I only want the game card. The only option now is to get from eshop but it's like USD$59.98 and I honestly havent come across a price drop for this title.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score

https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/#expansion-pack
Nintendo Switch Online: 19.99USD for 12-months
Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack: 49.99USD for 12-months

People complaining the sh!t out of it. 😂

I subscribed to Family Plan and share with others. I just need the online for the cloud saves for save scumming. I dont really care abt N64 or Genesis.. and I also stopped playing ACNH. Even if I do care abt those extras... it is just way overpriced and not value-for-money... the dlc on the ACNH, is that consider as renting or owning? Madness kind of pricing.

DrBaldwin

Reaction score
I subscribed to Family Plan and share with others. I just need the online for the cloud saves for save scumming. I dont really care abt N64 or Genesis.. and I also stopped playing ACNH. Even if I do care abt those extras... it is just way overpriced and not value-for-money... the dlc on the ACNH, is that consider as renting or owning? Madness kind of pricing.
https://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-switch-online-expansion-pack-price-date-launch-news/
what you get in the Expansion Pack? It will include all the benefits of a base subscription, as well as the Nintendo 64 and Sega Genesis libraries for Switch Online. The Animal Crossing: New Horizons DLC announced today, Happy Home Paradise, is available with the Expansion Pack, too. (It can be purchased separately as well.) Nintendo told Eurogamer that you’ll lose access to the archipelago and home requests if your subscription lapses, but some content unlocked while playing Happy Home Paradise—like counters, partition walls, and ambient lighting—will still be available.

Ok, stick to standard family plan.

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
Your game ownership will be all over the place if you use 1 account per region. 1 thing to note though is that if you have credit in 1 region, it cannot be used when switched to another region. Might even get forfeited.
Using 1 account and switch around the region can tie games to 1 account, but when need to redownload still need to switch back to those respective region right? The coins also cannot transfer to other region. Then using this method, isn’t it very troublesome?
I’m kind of curious, what is the benefit of using this method?

tjhin

Master Member
Reaction score
Using 1 account and switch around the region can tie games to 1 account, but when need to redownload still need to switch back to those respective region right? The coins also cannot transfer to other region. Then using this method, isn’t it very troublesome?
I’m kind of curious, what is the benefit of using this method?

Like you said, it ties to 1 account and I believe can redownload without switching. Coins really don't transfer though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.