Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
Those of you who have Dash Pet, are you able to transfer from your dash wallet via PayNow or bank account? Have been getting errors that transfer limit exceeded even for small amounts like $100.

Is there a problem with their app?
Fyi I'm able to return the amount back to dash pet from the wallet.
There is a monthly limit of $3000 that you can transfer out from Dash wallet via both methods. If you go beyond, all transfer will fail.

TLCTLC88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come no one mentioned about Tiq 3 years endowment plan 1.62% pa? Think it's the same as GE SP 4 series but rates lower (may have closed already). Any one applied?

luvpraline

Reaction score
There is a monthly limit of $3000 that you can transfer out from Dash wallet via both methods. If you go beyond, all transfer will fail.
ya i've not previously transferred anything out for the past few months... that's why it's strange that i kept getting the error. I suspect the app is buggy.. i tried $10, 100, 1000 n so on via paynow hp, ic, bank account.. all received the same error "transfer limit exceeded"

strangely, on my very 1st attempt of $10, i also received the error message BUT the $10 was transferred into my bank account 🤷‍♀️ after that, all attempts failed........

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
What is the projected %? is this similar with endowus/syfe/stashaway?
Yes similar! But i thk lowest return of all 0.8%, gd for if u frequently trade stks using tiger ….

Just that now got promo…. It can b in the 3 major currencies eg usd or sgd…

sgbird

Reaction score
BOC SG Time Deposit Looks not bad. Anyone tried before?
lkaKldT.png

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is ok. Straight forward
2-year Single Premium Plan with Capital and Interest guaranteed, upon maturity. Interest: 1.2% p.a

Min sum Single Premium depends on age :
65 & below: $10.000
66 - 75: $20.000
76 - 80: $50.000

But note that if withdraw anytime before 2 year, will get back less than the amount placed. For FD, if withdraw earlier will not get interest but still get back full amount placed.

Another difference is FD can put joint names. This kind of insurance cannot.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.