Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

ah_mah

Reaction score
NPNT
(1) My main account is premium. Buyer credit 328points.
r3gzsyP.jpg

(2) I exchanged for 50 mameQ this morning as seen from history (27/10/2021)

EYtle5o.png

(3) no sound no picture of my Qcoin (27 Oct 2021). Usually the crediting is immediate after exchange.

tDiqEyk.jpg

The whole platform has just reached a NEW lowest point. I regretted that I even at one point in my life recommended my friends to buy on Qoo10 even though they prefer Lazada or Shopee. I take back all my words. Qoo10 is like a piece of 💩 because they treated loyal customers like 💩 too.

Pui x 1000000

Last edited:

ah_mah

Reaction score
First time heard of premium. What does it do? :s11:
Nothing except to get ur account banned and blacklisted. I suggest you don’t upgrade at all.

edit: Better to change the platform all together. You can get better deals on Lazada or Shopee.

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Other platforms also have similar fraud detection system in place. Currently i have 2 bank cards banned for transactional use on shopee because they detected the cards were used before on multiple accounts. Now they can go beyond simply checking IP address and device id. Even things like making too many transactions in a short time span or over usage of coupons, may seem harmless to buyers but the platforms view them as suspicious activities.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LUL change tune very fast. In an instant from 10 years loyal customer become other platforms have better deals. Really is hell has no fury like an ah mah scorned.

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What u sibei suay. my Fren use Lazada Coupon. buy buy buy say its fraud detected. ban from coupon.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What u sibei suay. my Fren use Lazada Coupon. buy buy buy say its fraud detected. ban from coupon.
Lzd ban shld be soft ban till event over bah? I kena for a few of my accts during 9.9, end up can only use 1 last acct that was untouched.

ah_mah

Reaction score
Lzd ban shld be soft ban till event over bah? I kena for a few of my accts during 9.9, end up can only use 1 last acct that was untouched.

xdk8kMX.png

I cannot even collect a shop coupon like this one coz I wanted to buy some walnuts today, not to mention big event coupon like 20 off 100 type. It’s like they are saying
“Go away you criminal, we don’t need your business”

I’m just going to sell off my Qcoin credits so I hv nothing to do with this stupid platform anymore. Those interested to buy some qcoins pls pm me.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I cannot even collect a shop coupon like this one coz I wanted to buy some walnuts today, not to mention big event coupon like 20 off 100 type. It’s like they are saying
“Go away you criminal, we don’t need your business”

I’m just going to sell off my Qcoin credits so I hv nothing to do with this stupid platform anymore. Those interested to buy some qcoins pls pm me.

If u transfer ur qcoins to another acct, qoo10 may flag the other acct as ur clone acct. Best not to sabo other ppl. I believe you can still checkout with qmoney, qpoints and qcoins? This was the case for me when i got banned by qoo10. Cant collect anything but can checkout w/o coupons.

ah_mah

Reaction score
If u transfer ur qcoins to another acct, qoo10 may flag the other acct as ur clone acct. Best not to sabo other ppl. I believe you can still checkout with qmoney, qpoints and qcoins? This was the case for me when i got banned by qoo10. Cant collect anything but can checkout w/o coupons.
Yeah maybe. will just buy some cheapo timesale Item to run down the credit since I cannot use coupons anyway.

I no need crystal ball I already can predict this year will qoo10’s first time ever to see a year-on-year decline in 11.11 sales. Whoever in qoo10 management to suggest this shakeup of the platform fail to realise this also sweeps out the loyalists of the platform.

This platform is already cursed. It will eventually lose its market share entirely with such wrong strategy in marketing and customer svc.

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qexpress ish own by qoo10? During delivery will take pic of unit to show all accounts belong to one household. Song bo? :o

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qexpress ish own by qoo10? During delivery will take pic of unit to show all accounts belong to one household. Song bo? :o
I suppose take picture is to proof they delivered. Same address just like ok at address in the sys will do. Why must look at photo ?

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7 years ago I got 5 dupe account.
Then kanna ban 5.
Kpkpkp. Then unban 2.

now my account got flagged status. Everytime call CSO. They ask me about it. But it’s excluded from ban just flagged as duplicated account.

Even if u r unban u will be flagged.

If ur account is dup don’t collect coupon and use they don’t check.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
7 years ago I got 5 dupe account.
Then kanna ban 5.
Kpkpkp. Then unban 2.

now my account got flagged status. Everytime call CSO. They ask me about it. But it’s excluded from ban just flagged as duplicated account.

Even if u r unban u will be flagged.

If ur account is dup don’t collect coupon and use they don’t check.
Then might as well make new acct and close old 1, wait 3 mths, reopen with same email? It wun get flagged. Im currently using 1+3 accts, all emails reused after 3-6 mths of closing. But only maintaining 1 main acct, other 3 are sleepers till the 50/250 or 300 and 100/500 reappears again.

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then might as well make new acct and close old 1, wait 3 mths, reopen with same email? It wun get flagged. Im currently using 1+3 accts, all emails reused after 3-6 mths of closing. But only maintaining 1 main acct, other 3 are sleepers till the 50/250 or 300 and 100/500 reappears again.

coz the current acc i have no issue with coupon just got flag by their side. so nvm lo.

my other account nv login 7days ago think is dead. new account now need phone to verify?

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
coz the current acc i have no issue with coupon just got flag by their side. so nvm lo.

my other account nv login 7days ago think is dead. new account now need phone to verify?
Not too sure le. Just try and see if can use email to verify instead.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.