Forza 5 PC

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here are my settings for my G29.

I also uploaded a tune for the starting Toyota GR Supra car for anyone interested to use to practice simulation driving without assists. RWD cars can improve driving more than AWD.

Usually most of the tunes cheat by convert RWD to AWD, has a lot of power and acceleration but no grip. Those are suitable for gamepad with assists.

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Here are my settings for my G29.

I also uploaded a tune for the starting Toyota GR Supra car for anyone interested to use to practice simulation driving without assists. RWD cars can improve driving more than AWD.

Usually most of the tunes cheat by convert RWD to AWD, has a lot of power and acceleration but no grip. Those are suitable for gamepad with assists.

I've add captions and some helpful tips during the test race.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
A bit sick nowadays haven't play yet haha. But I don't dare to guess how much hit I'll kena on gpu processing.

They applied the patch liao?
Hope you get well soon.

It is a 3rd party mod which will be approx 20fps hit (from 95fps to 70 fps average) at 4k resolution using his 3090.

I feel the performance hit not worth the mod but it's fun to try if interested.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Forza 5 - my supercar.jpg

This is the current super car I got :LOL:

Sport XJR-15 1991 Jaguar got it from the Barn Find and download some expert tune, try for a Goliath run it is Too Fast Too Furious, unable to handle the race now too tire 😴

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Forza 5 - The Goliath Race - Jaguar XJR-15.jpg

Just finished the Goliath race solo rank#3, think my top speed around 425km/h

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Wow you did it, is there some trick to winning the race?
I'm guessing only the ending part matters

I didn't see any pattern, but the last try was without rewind and no crashes. And u r right, Everytime u rewind ,the monster truck came onto me, infront of me and beside me knocking me out of the lane sometimes, and yes the last few miliseconds is where I win.. as in I wasn't really leading at all before those last milliseconds

late for the party to the Buggy race i think the issue have been resolved.

I just concentrated on my track (still novice need racing line 😅) the early session the monster truck always try to knock me but i run straight like mostly except corner breaking slow down abit and it will let you win in the end as long as no crashing on any corner.

Forza 5 - Buggy And The Beast.jpg

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
late for the party to the Buggy race i think the issue have been resolved.

I just concentrated on my track (still novice need racing line 😅) the early session the monster truck always try to knock me but i run straight like mostly except corner breaking slow down abit and it will let you win in the end as long as no crashing on any corner.

View attachment 29992
Oh it's fixed? That's good then although I've already painstakingly grinded out the win already lol.

Btw did ya'll know you can get the Jesko for free if you 3* all V10 events under the cross country thingy.

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Btw did ya'll know you can get the Jesko for free if you 3* all V10 events under the cross country thingy.
Oh I didn't know bout this will have a try tomorrow 😅

All my barn find is completed now pending only 1 left in the repair for now 🚗

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
got a chance test drive the Jesko....this is FAST.....very very FAST...need bathroom break after this :LOL:

Last edited:

Haman

Reaction score
If I am only using Auto Transmission with gamepad, need to do tuning?

Haman

Reaction score
If you mean changing the gamepad button mapping then no need.
Sorry, I mean tuning of the car setup like those videos posted. I guess tuning of car setup is preferred whether on Auto or Manual transmission for the different levels of objectives (cornering, drifting, rally race etc)..

Yongkit

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I mean tuning of the car setup like those videos posted. I guess tuning of car setup is preferred whether on Auto or Manual transmission for the different levels of objectives (cornering, drifting, rally race etc)..
Ya preferably to tune with your driving style or you can download other expert tuning from the tuning setting before the race (will deduct your CR)

However some in game mission will need to use original car setting no tuning available just like the video above to get a taste of the car original speed.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.