Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 7

tweeety

Reaction score
Grab:$30 cashback min. spend for $200 Because there is overlapping period.
- Nov 04, 2021 ~ Nov 18, 2021
- Nov 16, 2021 ~ Dec 15, 2021
Looks like also excluded in the TnC. (9. One cart is only eligible to be redeemed for one cashback event.)

Thanks.
Thanks~ hope to get the $30.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks~ hope to get the $30.
Should get, the burn rate for the budget has drop so much. I was on THREE grabpay cashbacks and the 1st one still there (SuperSundy sale after 10.10) , same for DASH. I think the consumers run out of buying interest as the coupons system was bad, changed to daily grab 1st ($60 off $200) but has to cart out FAST before limit then can apply.

The only one still burn fast is the citibank $10 for $60.....run out fast.

Ideasmiths

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is this, others spend $3+ get $1 mill condo.....

Qoo10 min spend $60 for chance to win iphone 13 Max...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is this, others spend $3+ get $1 mill condo.....

Qoo10 min spend $60 for chance to win iphone 13 Max...
Depends on the sponsor? I think locally speaking, lazada and shopee is more well known/discussed to most ppl as compared to qoo10. If ask ppl on what online platforms they 1st think of, it should be shopee or lazada le, not qoo10.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should get, the burn rate for the budget has drop so much. I was on THREE grabpay cashbacks and the 1st one still there (SuperSundy sale after 10.10) , same for DASH. I think the consumers run out of buying interest as the coupons system was bad, changed to daily grab 1st ($60 off $200) but has to cart out FAST before limit then can apply.

The only one still burn fast is the citibank $10 for $60.....run out fast.
The lower min spend run out faster. Easier to hit than the bigger amounts.

Nowadays a lot of popular items put as time sale. Can't even use cart coupon or the shipping coupon.

Nuggette

Reaction score
just missed the 30 off 200 grab cash back event coz the seller took more than a month and counting to ship :(
Anyone has experienced if we can still make noise with qoo10 to get the cash back?
Kind of feel cheated that we can only claim cash back after delivery.

chaoprokia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just missed the 30 off 200 grab cash back event coz the seller took more than a month and counting to ship :(
Anyone has experienced if we can still make noise with qoo10 to get the cash back?
Kind of feel cheated that we can only claim cash back after delivery.

no first come first serve.

cashback is not guarantee.

if u wan cashback u should buy those item u know can get immediate.

like credit card u do A get A do B get B u miss $1 mean u miss $1. if u didn't submit to claim mean u didn't submit.

complain only make urself feel shiok.

if its help u can go ahead.

urutoraman

Reaction score
1026_NovSS_BlackFriday-MainHeader_WEB_02.jpg

limpingsim98

Reaction score
Becareful on Qoo10 purchase. If after voucher and price is too good to believe. The seller simply reply no stock and refund.

Shop encounter this round: Wise and Fair store. Stay away from them.

My 3rd encounter with Qoo10 so far. Would stay away from Qoo10 too.

Chat with their helpdesk, money is refunded but 11.11 $50 voucher is gone.
Has similar experience too. Will not use them. Buyer are not well protected from these seller.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.