SUSS LAW 2022

cliche82

Reaction score
Lol, what do you mean if mature students can keep up with the young? Maturity is subjective while age is objective. Quality is the preferred factor.

The program caters to working adults with some space for fresh grads. It is a melting pot of ppl with various proffersional experiences and personal stories. We learn together and from one another and we tend to forget our ages or differences when we get excited doing it.

Furthermore, it's not that the mature students from SUSS Law are from the old folks home or centre for the ageing.

Nonetheless, good luck and hope to see you in campus.

Last edited:

producer.grd

Reaction score
Still didn’t receive any email… probably anytime by this week ?
You may want to check your application status from the portal itself every few minutes from now haha~cos I received my rejection e-mail long after I received my application results from the portal last year. Anyway mine still processing.

Wxiansheng

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just discovered this thread :LOL:, also an applicant for 2022 intake.
Been refreshing the application status page and my email to see if there is anything. Till now still nothing

wijtt0101

Reaction score
Congrats! I applied for JD and my application status is still 'processing'. Any JD applicants here gotten their results?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.