Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

GojekDriver

Reaction score
Wait let me check..actually I was only waiting for next week to withdraw believe they will give 1 shot the extra 5 bucks...

**** grab a bunch of incompetent *******arkers. I went their customer service at sin Ming almost vomit blood. Still dare charge 20% comm vs Gojek 10%.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just come. I checked the app, they deposited 35 at 10 pm.

This is not uncommon happened a few times before. I think next week should have an additional 85 or so. Because the extra 5 per day they postpone payment til 29th. If I read their notice correctly.
KNN on the app got like 15 messages, dunno what crap, loans lah, Back friday, Grabpay card blah blah.

All i not interested.

GojekDriver

Reaction score

This is not uncommon happened a few times before. I think next week should have an additional 85 or so. Because the extra 5 per day they postpone payment til 29th. If I read their notice correctly.
KNN on the app got like 15 messages, dunno what crap, loans lah, Back friday, Grabpay card blah blah.

All i not interested.

Change platform la bro. Grab trying to show profit and these earnings are going to come from customers and drivers. But the problem is their upper management and CEO are incompetent so no matter how much money investors pump in or 20% Comm they collect they are gonna burn all that cash away.

I give up on them ald.

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score

All i not interested.
Yes indeed, the money come in at 10.00pm. Btw, I went to collect the ART kits, 8 weeks supply.

Grab gib warning if we never submit results they may stop our jobs going forward :o :o

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score

All i not interested.
Should be $70 per week for the month of November. The money could be coming in from separate tranches.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes indeed, the money come in at 10.00pm. Btw, I went to collect the ART kits, 8 weeks supply.

Grab gib warning if we never submit results they may stop our jobs going forward :o :o
Ah yes, but I too lazy to collect from them. damn freaking leceh need to book appointment. Did it take you long to collect, need to line up, queue no etc or they direct you to a different office to collect?

If I not wrong next week should get like 85 + 35 maybe more (dunno if the extra 5 bucks is for 17 days or whole month of November) If whole month should be over 100 for that part.

I will withdraw 1 shot next Monday incl today's 35

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Change platform la bro. Grab trying to show profit and these earnings are going to come from customers and drivers. But the problem is their upper management and CEO are incompetent so no matter how much money investors pump in or 20% Comm they collect they are gonna burn all that cash away.

I give up on them ald.
I think you barking up the wrong tree sir. If you been following the whole thread you'll know about me.

I only do 1 or 2 jobs per month and am paid over 200 for it.

So no reason for me to change..

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Ah yes, but I too lazy to collect from them. damn freaking leceh need to book appointment. Did it take you long to collect, need to line up, queue no etc or they direct you to a different office to collect?

If I not wrong next week should get like 85 + 35 maybe more (dunno if the extra 5 bucks is for 17 days or whole month of November) If whole month should be over 100 for that part.

I will withdraw 1 shot next Monday incl today's 35
No it was very fast. And I even went b4 the alloted time. About 30 mins early but there was no crowd so the grab usher just waved me in. Remember to bring along a plastic bag if you want to as they will just shove the whole lot to your hands :s13: :s22: :flash: :o :o

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be $70 per week for the month of November. The money could be coming in from separate tranches.
70 is 5 plus 5 daily per week so =70.

But the first 5 they already paid that's why you're getting 35 today same as last 2 weeks iirc.

So only the balance 5. But if you say is for whole month that mean's 150 more or maybe it's just for 17 days as I think or maybe 21 days. i not sure must ask regular drivers.
I read the payout was to be on the 29th. Perhaps GB or RNS can confirm or provide the correct info.
I just guessing

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No it was very fast. And I even went b4 the alloted time. About 30 mins early but there was no crowd so the grab usher just waved me in. Remember to bring along a plastic bag if you want to as they will just shove the whole lot to your hands :s13: :s22: :flash: :o :o
ok thanks maybe I'll book tomorrow or this week.

Actually I already have, somebody gave me and my wife plus Govt or Temasek also gave iirc.

But yes need to declare weekly. I just go through the motions lah...wink wink.. :ROFLMAO:

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
ok thanks maybe I'll book tomorrow or this week.

Actually I already have, somebody gave me and my wife plus Govt or Temasek also gave iirc.

But yes need to declare weekly. I just go through the motions lah...wink wink.. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha yes wink wink, even sending the photo of the result is optional :s13: :s13: but I do it just for peace of mind hehehe

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha yes wink wink, even sending the photo of the result is optional :s13: :s13: but I do it just for peace of mind hehehe
Eh now suddenly the 35 become 140!!

The payout 1 shot I think 35 plus 70 with the earlier 35 total 140.

I think Grab want me to bring my wife go dinner tomorrow night on them !!! :ROFLMAO:

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Eh now suddenly the 35 become 140!!

The payout 1 shot I think 35 plus 70 with the earlier 35 total 140.

I think Grab want me to bring my wife go dinner tomorrow night on them !!! :ROFLMAO:
Wahoo!!! Yes, we got 35 for the first two weeks when it was actually supposed to be 70 each week.

So they now one shot pay back 35 + 35, and then the third week give 70, hence $140 :s13: :spin: :flash: :ninja: :ninja:

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wahoo!!! Yes, we got 35 for the first two weeks when it was actually supposed to be 70 each week.

So they now one shot pay back 35 + 35, and then the third week give 70, hence $140 :s13: :spin: :flash: :ninja: :ninja:
I'll tell my wife to meet me after her work tomorrow at a nearby North Indian restaurant. But 140 also won't finish.
At most spent around 60-70, so can have another one.
We do go out a few times a week for dinner but mainly HC or coffesshop. Restaurant also have a few times a month. But this will be extra, so can earn more brownie points.

I only tell her to cook like 3-4 days a week, when she not working. She works PT at Singpost.
Indian women you know lah old beliefs must cook for husband and children daily, so it took me quite some time to tell her no need to. Don't tax yourself too much.

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
More drivers do the same?

You noob ah? If got $2 fare also will have drivers take..all this dumbfark DT.why? Because wanna preserve status, wanna earn incentives then can come here and show off their annual returns..
Grab dgaf. Passengers never gaf...

You talk about cancellations, do you dare to let your cancellations go below 25% per day on 3 occasions in 3 quarters ( or whatever the rate is)
Yeah so you cancel 1, you need to do 4-5 to bring it on par. You cancel 4 you need to do 20 jobs in a day and you only have 2 compensated cancellations a week right?
Nowadays Don't have so many request to pick up at basement LAH. I encounter about 1 to 2 per week. I will cancel them all even though I am a DT. Now Don't have any Incentives, who cares about cancellation rate. See one cancel one, see ten cancel ten. ** fares Don't ask for favours!!

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
More drivers do the same?

You noob ah? If got $2 fare also will have drivers take..all this dumbfark DT.why? Because wanna preserve status, wanna earn incentives then can come here and show off their annual returns..
Grab dgaf. Passengers never gaf...

You talk about cancellations, do you dare to let your cancellations go below 25% per day on 3 occasions in 3 quarters ( or whatever the rate is)
Yeah so you cancel 1, you need to do 4-5 to bring it on par. You cancel 4 you need to do 20 jobs in a day and you only have 2 compensated cancellations a week right?
Tier status remain unchanged since March this year. Do three job n cancel one is 25% cancellation rate. Daily CR cannot fall below 25% so can cancel quite a lot of jobs. Nowadays DT oso becoming like CP cause no more incentives🤣

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.