how do u detect if got evil spirit entity presence in the house?

woshihock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
50 pages already, TS detect the spirit liao buay?

or you want to try install the 7-11 ding dong sensor?

can change the sensor to heat sensor

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
50 pages already, TS detect the spirit liao buay?

or you want to try install the 7-11 ding dong sensor?

can change the sensor to heat sensor

Wah. Your avator tok kong. But seldom hear my chinese colleagues encounter such entities. :ROFLMAO:

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Avalokiteśvara's (Guan Yin's) spirit of boundless compassion and benevolence to promote Buddhist teachings.

Maitrī (Sanskrit; Pali: mettā) means benevolence, loving-kindness, friendliness, amity. Let her thoughts of boundless loving kindness pervade the whole world.

yobyella

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Avalokiteśvara's (Guan Yin's) spirit of boundless compassion and benevolence to promote Buddhist teachings.

Maitrī (Sanskrit; Pali: mettā) means benevolence, loving-kindness, friendliness, amity. Let her thoughts of boundless loving kindness pervade the whole world.

I suppose thats a mantra in buddhism. I was once a follower of Nichiren Shōshū another sect of buddhism. I was told to recite and chant mantra "nam myoho renge kyo" facing the gohonzon, every day. Some buddhist consider this sect as fake. I have no comments. But there was once i encountered an unforgettable experience while i was performing my nite incamp during NS days. Anyway i no longer a follower of this faith.

As for Islam, we are to recite the following in Arabic everyday. I will post in English translation:

"I seek refuge in Allah from satan the accursed" followed by
"In the name Allah, most merciful most compassionate".

Latter mantra quite similar to buddhism. So everything fm Heaven to earth, all belong to Allah. So we ask permission from Allah. When i do my trekking in the jungle, i dont ask permission fm atok, nenek, bunian or jinn. I just recite the above ( 2 points) and the rest leave it to the Creator.

bravia69

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally I also experienced this but at outdoors, mostly night-time though

so I tend to avoid that area but the smell always at the same spot so I assumed there's spiritual beings there as they do emits some kind of smell to attract passerbys and even if we didn't acknowledged the smell verbally (but inside the mind) they will attempt to follow the person to home

but need Shifu Sunyata for his professional analysis.

Yes, these kind of smell I detected usually just before or after dusk. Hoping master @Śūnyatā could give his insights.

Solojaywalker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I detected it was before and during Qingming Festival then after that only occasionally but very faint smell could be wafting fragrance/s from clothes.
It was more like a flowery smell for me, basically if I go to that same spot 5 times, it still will be there 4 out of 5 times.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I suppose thats a mantra in buddhism. I was once a follower of Nichiren Shōshū another sect of buddhism. I was told to recite and chant mantra "nam myoho renge kyo" facing the gohonzon, every day. Some buddhist consider this sect as fake. I have no comments. But there was once i encountered an unforgettable experience while i was performing my nite incamp during NS days. Anyway i no longer a follower of this faith.

As for Islam, we are to recite the following in Arabic everyday. I will post in English translation:

"I seek refuge in Allah from satan the accursed" followed by
"In the name Allah, most merciful most compassionate".

Latter mantra quite similar to buddhism. So everything fm Heaven to earth, all belong to Allah. So we ask permission from Allah. When i do my trekking in the jungle, i dont ask permission fm atok, nenek, bunian or jinn. I just recite the above ( 2 points) and the rest leave it to the Creator.
Well said! Everything from heaven to earth belongs to the creator, we have to seek for his forgiveness for our sins and seek his protection and love/understanding because he is the most merciful and compassionate.

Bro do you know how to protect our home/house with the blessing and will of Allah to keep our loved ones safe from the accursed?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.