Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

str4nger8

Reaction score
Can any bros share for check in, can I check in on behalf of my whole travel party? I booked 4 staterooms and have linked them to my booking already. Thanks in advance !

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can any bros share for check in, can I check in on behalf of my whole travel party? I booked 4 staterooms and have linked them to my booking already. Thanks in advance !

Yes you can. Thats what I did coz I have 2 staterooms. Just log in to RC website and link the bookings together. Then you can help everyone to check in.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Red Ruby

Reaction score
For the refreshment package, is it compulsory to buy for all 4 persons in the cabin? Can I just buy for 2 persons cuz the other 2 are kids.

revolusionn

Reaction score
may i know if anyone has received information regarding the booking of ART for Quantum leaving 9 december?

smurffyy

Reaction score
may i know if anyone has received information regarding the booking of ART for Quantum leaving 9 december?
not yet, we have not even received the information for Quantum leaving 2 December.

does anyone know if there are chocolates (eg the small pieces truffles kind) available onboard, complimentary or paid? it was available in June but not in Sept on my sailing.

I bought the udp at $108 super happy. Plus rc give free usd128 obc so can use to deduct my udp
just in case, good to check if it's the chops + 1 dining package, if it's udp congrats! cheapest i've gotten is 150+

For the refreshment package, is it compulsory to buy for all 4 persons in the cabin? Can I just buy for 2 persons cuz the other 2 are kids.
i think if it's the one with alcohol they will allow. not sure about kids but can try calling in to ask. heard of a guy whose wife was pregnant and they allowed just him to buy the package with alcohol.

Last edited:

smurffyy

Reaction score
Only 1 week to yr cruise and still no news... have u called up RC again to check ?
jose from the hotline said no need to book just show up an hour before at raffles city, webchat said wait for email and Eurofins portal is down. if anyone has new updates thank you for alerting in advance.

Last edited:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If the ART centre at Raffles City is Eurofins, can just drop them an email or call. I rem i didnt recd my pcr swab test booking for my Oct Trip, sent an email to Eurofins and they replied within the day and the same email copy to RC replied 3 days later

Reaction score
Saw this on Royal's website: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates

For sailings effective December 2, 2021, and after, all guests must complete an Antigen test the day of sailing. All guests will complete testing at the Raffles City Convention Centre before heading for the terminal for the cruise. All guests will register with Eurofins via the TrustOne website for an Antigen test that must be completed on sail day at the Raffles City Convention Centre. Guests should arrive to the Raffles City One Hour prior to terminal boarding time.

kenne79

Reaction score
Saw this on Royal's website: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates

For sailings effective December 2, 2021, and after, all guests must complete an Antigen test the day of sailing. All guests will complete testing at the Raffles City Convention Centre before heading for the terminal for the cruise. All guests will register with Eurofins via the TrustOne website for an Antigen test that must be completed on sail day at the Raffles City Convention Centre. Guests should arrive to the Raffles City One Hour prior to terminal boarding time.
Called trustone. They said wait for RC email with reference number to register online.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.