Why Germany and Austria mandate a vaccine that did not prevent new wave of covid cases?

coern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they mandate cos Austria still got 35% unvaxxed; Germany got 32% unvaxxed.

the vaccine holdouts are driving the latest wave of hospitalisations...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/23/vaccinated-recovered-or-dead-germanys-warning-to-its-people.html
Germany’s health minister has issued a stark warning to the country’s public, telling citizens that vaccination was the key to their survival.​
“Some would say this is cynical but probably by the end of this winter, pretty much everyone in Germany will be vaccinated, recovered or dead ... That’s the reality,” Jens Spahn told a press conference in Berlin on Monday.​

Make sense to you?

SambalRice

Reaction score
I have personally reached out to you because of how your argument has affected me. Thus, I would like to go out of my way to congratulate you on developing such a powerful and convincing claim. Your wording and techniques used to enforce your argument are that of an English Major who aced Harvard. Truly, your opinions delivered through your words cannot be outmatched.

And while I see the thought, time, and serious dedication you have developed into a masterpiece truly ahead of our time, I hate to be the barer of rather unfortunate news. It has come to my attention that I have recently been in contact with your female parental figure, more commonly know as your “mother.” To be more specific, I have engaged in large amounts of physical intimacy with her, one could almost refer to as “sexual intercourse.” I apologize for the inconvenience this have may caused you.

Last edited:

Mitsui Hisashi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was NEVER about health and safety of the people to begin with.

I will bravely confess I was one of the super kiasu ones at the beginning of 2020. I did fell for the narrative!!

But I have been giving decreasing fuks till the last few months, I have no more fuks left to give.

I am 100% unvaxxed, I don't practice much personal hygiene, I don't care anymore.

Ask any of my friends, I went from wearing N100 face mask and strip and shower immediately every time I arrive home, to now nua on my sofa with clothes I wore outside all day.

Come back from mingling in public places, lie on bed take a nap without showering.

Most of the time I will eat my food or dig my nose without washing my hands like precovid.

I have even flown commercial flights in the midst of covid, pre-vaccine, pre-VTL.

It's been 22 months of this bullshat. Where is my covid? I go for testing very regularly, always negative.

Again, 100% pureblooded unvaxxed.
Yeah I don't even use hand sanitizers at all since some of them have cancer causing ingredients in it

ODACHEK

Banned
Reaction score
lol it’s like asking why did the law that require all motorcyclists to wear a helmet did not prevent them from being hit by a car. they are two totally different things right? the helmet protects one from serious injuries/ death if one’s hit by a car, but doesn’t prevent u from the accident altogether.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
But you can choose not to ride a motorbike.

Ohayo!

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its a social exercise to test control over people lives

Siebzehn

Reaction score
It was NEVER about health and safety of the people to begin with.

I will bravely confess I was one of the super kiasu ones at the beginning of 2020. I did fell for the narrative!!

But I have been giving decreasing fuks till the last few months, I have no more fuks left to give.

I am 100% unvaxxed, I don't practice much personal hygiene, I don't care anymore.

Ask any of my friends, I went from wearing N100 face mask and strip and shower immediately every time I arrive home, to now nua on my sofa with clothes I wore outside all day.

Come back from mingling in public places, lie on bed take a nap without showering.

Most of the time I will eat my food or dig my nose without washing my hands like precovid.

I have even flown commercial flights in the midst of covid, pre-vaccine, pre-VTL.

It's been 22 months of this bullshat. Where is my covid? I go for testing very regularly, always negative.

Again, 100% pureblooded unvaxxed.
Bro, try hanging ard hospitals and ncid and c wat happens ;)

holydevil

Reaction score
if u look closely at the restriction of the Govt,you will realised the restriction is no longer about the vaccine.All is about control,to force you submit to them,to give up the rights of each individual.Both unvaxed and vaxed have the same chance to spread or got infected,why ban the unvaxed just because of the Low chance to get serious illness?Got to take art test before going to work?Both can spread but why only unvaxed need to be taking the test?If they are genuinely concern about the spread of covid-19 in an area,all should be subject to testing not only to the unvaxed.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

ODACHEK

Banned
Reaction score
they mandate cos Austria still got 35% unvaxxed; Germany got 32% unvaxxed.

the vaccine holdouts are driving the latest wave of hospitalisations...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/23/vaccinated-recovered-or-dead-germanys-warning-to-its-people.html
Germany’s health minister has issued a stark warning to the country’s public, telling citizens that vaccination was the key to their survival.​
“Some would say this is cynical but probably by the end of this winter, pretty much everyone in Germany will be vaccinated, recovered or dead ... That’s the reality,” Jens Spahn told a press conference in Berlin on Monday.​
Aiyah, if 100% vaccinated will be the same as the 2020 P&M vaccine oredi outdated.

Moonnite_Firefly

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cos they **** care all the safety prevention and caution... go youtube see germany cologne carnival... no mask no social distancing... everyone hugging and kissing... cases and death dun go up is den got see ghost liao~~ :frown:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.