kF94 or Surgical mask?

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For info, if buying @Qoo10, there's Q-reward 30% coupon max value $5, min purchase $10. Redemption starts at 12am, 26 Nov.
Better value than $3 coupon at spin wheel.

On 26Nov, just claim 30% coupon and use at non time-sale price listing is cheaper by $1-$2, can pay for shipping :s13:
Eg F731 @$12.99-30%=$9.09 is cheaper than time sale price listing@ $10.99.
Too bad F919 boh stock liao..

https://qoo.tn/BiUQtX/Q130011338
Wow.....that is good. Can get the coupons from this page for the others.
Just scroll down. 1 day only (starting from midnight tonight)

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Event/qchance.aspx
BTW, someone sent me his F731 to test. Results below.

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone sent me a relatively recent end Oct F731 to test.
Mine is a slightly "older" version, and is getting same results as all my other good KF94s. (Doctor P&B, Chamsarang, Shadow Moon, Good Manner etc)

Hmmm.......

But in the real world, can see my older and the other pax's version is not the same colour (mine is a wee wee bit peachy) and the outermost layer pattern is a wee bit different too.

Not totally sure if the newer KF94 can pass the KF94 standard or not. Tho the difference is small. But i guess can probably pass BFE 99% ba.

Ambient is somewhat high, 10k particles / L

Last edited:

silentears

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is a slightly "older" version, and is getting same results as all my other good KF94s.

Hmmm.......

But in the real world, can see my older and the other pax's version is not the same colour (mine is a wee wee bit peachy) and the outermost layer pattern is a wee bit different too.

hello got any tldr list that can buy from lazada?
10 pieces those kinda abit expensive.

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hello got any tldr list that can buy from lazada?
10 pieces those kinda abit expensive.
Lazada doesnt really have cheap/good KF94 stuff.....only qoo10.

See the offer above. Got $5 coupon to get, then get from Mezzang seller. F808, F912 are good options to consider.

Last edited:

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is a slightly "older" version, and is getting same results as all my other good KF94s. (Doctor P&B, Chamsarang, Shadow Moon, Good Manner etc)

Hmmm.......

Not totally sure if the newer KF94 can pass the KF94 standard or not. Tho the difference is small. But i guess can probably pass BFE 99% ba.

Ambient is somewhat high, 10k particles / L

Upgraded F731 not upgraded de :s11:

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Upgraded F731 not upgraded de :s11:
Suspect the fabric yarn got baited and switched by the supplier to the mask manufacturer, and the manufacturer also did not go test on PFE machine before accepting and putting into production.
Coz that time the original F731 OOS liao, then lots of people kaopei....then i guess he go pressure the manfacturer/line to push out 1 more time (maybe he placed order for say 5k packs? Doable one).

Actually it's not difficult, just have to get the equipment. Heck, as you can see, even my $60 DIY equipment relying on just ambient non-hazy air able to sniff it out.

jn2k16

Reaction score
Over here in SG Im waiting for 5 pax social grp / dine in for all to kick in, coz Xmas season coming also...... :unsure:

From the quanrantine hotel spread in HK, just that brief opening of the door to collect meals / leave trash outside coz the fella was maskless or wearing valved masks can liao.....delta can spread.

Same thing for lower efficiency masks, i dont think cloth masks does much for source control. (as confirmed with testing as well).
Nor do some other low efficiency disposable masks also.

Like this fake until cannot be faker KN95 one with very very low filtration, infected delta case @ peak viral shedding stand beside you 1m away for 15 mins wearing this super fake KN95......and you wear normal surgical mask. Dont think can block transmission. Can only hope / assume the viral dose is low enough so that you'd have a relatively mild symptomatic infection nia. <- and nobody really knows for sure what that level is, coz so many variables

Luckily I didn’t buy a lot of the Anhui Duojian KN95s 😂 absolutely fake, worse than surgical masks even...

Really is a matter of luck coz A.MK KN95 and Anqing Xinxin KF94 could be just as bad. As we all know MIC masks are rather inconsistent. Here is where your testing comes in handy.

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I measured the Shadow Moon KF94 3 times above. Is legit results....at somewhat high ambient levels to stress test the mask. Else with ambient of 2-3k, even 5k, is not enough for all these very high filtration masks.
In fact, 14-16k particles/L @ 0.5 microns levels still not that sufficient for these masks, really need double that, preferably above 30k.

It's quite impressive. Able to hang around with the Good Manner, Bluna white and Bluna black.
Chamsarang is also good. F731 K-medic and Doctor P&B are very decent as well.

That time just before F919 came out, was intending to get this. Coz the packaging of the woman, like quite.....i mean, my wife likes it. :LOL: :s22::s13:

Can use $3 coupon. Not sure if can use free ship coupon simultaneously with a trick at $14.90 price.

From here

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=687247169
Page 4 and beyond

Read quite a number of people kaobei kaobu that they did not receive real KF94s, not SOL etc.
:LOL: But now cannot get liao.

F919 Chamsarang is also rather good, but 没有了 。

8a80a08e-029b-4217-ba30-1c45066316c0.s_400-w-fs_s.jpg

Oct 19, 2021 Written by blu***(SG
Singapore
)
Ordered on 7th received on 19th nov. If you need them urgently then need to purchase it elsewhere. Item receive in good condition. Thanks seller
MODEL:KF94 50PCS

6bf099ad-be76-4207-85f3-9da9709c521e.s_400-w-fs_s.jpg

Oct 19, 2021 Written by civ***(SG
Singapore
)
Can't tell if it I'd KFDA certified as there no indicator and the brand I received is shadow moon
Seems like this seller, you never know what you are getting. The teddy bear which many reviewers got is 3 ply. Doesn't mean it's bad, but advertise 4 ply, can't settle for a 3 ply.

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luckily I didn’t buy a lot of the Anhui Duojian KN95s 😂 absolutely fake, worse than surgical masks even...

Really is a matter of luck coz A.MK KN95 and Anqing Xinxin KF94 could be just as bad. As we all know MIC masks are rather inconsistent. Here is where your testing comes in handy.

Actually is worse than the $2 per box of 50 MIC flat masks. Those still measure better, coz at least got legit meltblown.

The xinxin and A.MK are probably good BFE 99.9% fabrics.

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like this seller, you never know what you are getting. The teddy bear which many reviewers got is 3 ply. Doesn't mean it's bad, but advertise 4 ply, can't settle for a 3 ply.
Tested yr Bamboo masks already.

I cut it up as well, seems like no meltblown. 4-ply. Damn breathable though.....

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hands itchy to wanna hoot 2 qty of this. Either this or 2 qty of F912 Blue Pine KF94.

2 packs can get free shipping (must use the add another item eg Good Manner, apply coupon, then take away the Good Manner) simultaneously 2 coupons usage, together with $5 off black friday coupon in Q rewards.
End up 14.90 shipped to SG for 100pcs. Got another 100 Qpoints so $13.90.

Not sure if it is legit BFE 99.9% (they claim the packaging's BFE 95% is generically printed, fabric is 99.9%), . Not aiming to get like 0-26 particles/L performance on the meter @ 10-15k ambient. That is legit KF94 masks kinda performance.

If can get 50-100 i think i would be more than fine liao (of coz as close to 50 as possible :LOL:). Also can use for SG haze.

Best for rough use at such prices.

Not sure if the cutting is good or not. Not many reviews from KS Mall and Good Sell.
But the quality generally are all ok. *shrugs*

Will be a leap of faith for $13.90. *shrugs* If performance is decent as in BFE 99.9% type, then hit jackpot.

I mean lets face it, the best of the best of KF94s are really good, thing is.......when do we see ourselves mingling in say CNY pasar malam kind of conditions or Xmas in aircon shopping mall crowded conditions?
Or spend > 30 mins in crowded MRT trips?
For me, really quite rare. Current stock already more than sufficient

3acd4d11-cd96-4ef6-98c2-fefa0db5c1a3.s_400-w-fs_s.jpg

https://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=684298682

Last edited:

Ender

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tested yr Bamboo masks already.

I cut it up as well, seems like no meltblown. 4-ply. Damn breathable though.....

Wah, really bad man. Thanks for testing. At least i know i am not wearing these. Such low filtration rate, they even bother to individual pack it..🤣

Last edited:

WussRedXLi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah, really bad man. Thanks for testing. At least i know i am not wearing these. Such low filtration rate, they even bother to individual pack it..🤣

They call these summer masks. It's like last time F506 and F505. Now i think after alpha and delta came, they bothered to put meltblown liao.

uniqlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Over here in SG Im waiting for 5 pax social grp / dine in for all to kick in, coz Xmas season coming also...... :unsure:

From the quanrantine hotel spread in HK, just that brief opening of the door to collect meals / leave trash outside coz the fella was maskless or wearing valved masks can liao.....delta can spread.

Same thing for lower efficiency masks, i dont think cloth masks does much for source control. (as confirmed with testing as well).
Nor do some other low efficiency disposable masks also.

Like this fake until cannot be faker KN95 one with very very low filtration, infected delta case @ peak viral shedding stand beside you 1m away for 15 mins wearing this super fake KN95......and you wear normal surgical mask. Dont think can block transmission. Can only hope / assume the viral dose is low enough so that you'd have a relatively mild symptomatic infection nia. <- and nobody really knows for sure what that level is, coz so many variables

share with you personal experience

during my SHN at govt designated hotel from a trip from Germany, daily can smell other rooms preparing coffee, sometimes can smell cigarette smoke (should be from someone cannot tahan, then hide inside room smoke, but firealarm never sound also...)

I doubt hotels and other quarantine facilities really have proper airflow directions and full HEPA capabilities; if an infected person cough in his room and the airflow goes to other nearby rooms also you know what can happen...

uniqlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1. Air+ Surgical year 2020 NDP fun pack (year 2021 measures slightly lousier than this one, not in this vid)
2. Assure surgical mask year 2021
3. Guardian surgical mask
4. SURGISYL surgical mask
5. Mixshop white BFE 99.9% "KF94" (individually packed)
6. Mixshop grey BFE 99.9% "KF94" (10pc pack)
7. Shadow Moon KF94
8. Bluna Face Fit black KF94
9. Doctor P&B KF94 (F808 Mezzang on qoo10)
10. K-Medic KF94 (F731 50pcs bulk pack on qoo10 Mezzang seller)
11. Chamsarang KF94 (F919 individually packed on qoo10 Mezzang seller)
12. Good Manner KF94 (qoo10 seller Charmzone individually packed)
13. Good Manner KF94 (qoo10 seller SHASHA Korea, 5pc pack, white)
14. Bluna Facefit KF94 white KF94
15. 420 Pan KF94

hey the good manner facemask from qoo10 charmzone I got, the individual packaging all did not have dupont or toray printed , how ar?

uniqlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like other things, just need 1 or 2 of these kind of people to spoil the whole soup :(

Ghost downstairs will see people chao keng anyhow wear, or even not wearing at all
nowadays really a lot of people anyhow wear or those ah pek not really wearing....if you tell them they probably will scold back...

uniqlo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For info, if buying @Qoo10, there's Q-reward 30% coupon max value $5, min purchase $10. Redemption starts at 12am, 26 Nov.
Better value than $3 coupon at spin wheel.

On 26Nov, just claim 30% coupon and use at non time-sale price listing is cheaper by $1-$2, can pay for shipping :s13:
Eg F731 @$12.99-30%=$9.09 is cheaper than time sale price listing@ $10.99.
Too bad F919 boh stock liao..

https://qoo.tn/BiUQtX/Q130011338
walau F919 you guys made it OOS already!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.