Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

jujube

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone tried to use Revolut visa card with USD balance as primary card?

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally onboard. Reached MBCC around 12:15PM,boarded the ship around 2:15PM and managed to book whatever I want to book (bumper car, show and northstar). Only can book bumper car once btw.

Having issue creating account for the Voom. Will have to go to the internet cafe to settle this later.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can share the voom internet with other device if your phone has wi-fi bridge.
BuE0g1O.jpeg

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally onboard. Reached MBCC around 12:15PM,boarded the ship around 2:15PM and managed to book whatever I want to book (bumper car, show and northstar). Only can book bumper car once btw.

Having issue creating account for the Voom. Will have to go to the internet cafe to settle this later.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
How many shows u are allowed to book on boarding day ? All 4 ?

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At first only can book the headliner show. Then around 4pm sequins and feather + two70 show pop-up. So managed to book all 3.

Not interested in other shows.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone has experience if can still get parking space @MBCC if you arrive around 3:00 pm ?

Jade Emperor

Reaction score
Just returned from my cruise vacation 22-25 Nov
Saw this on Royal's website: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/sgp/en/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates

For sailings effective December 2, 2021, and after, all guests must complete an Antigen test the day of sailing. All guests will complete testing at the Raffles City Convention Centre before heading for the terminal for the cruise. All guests will register with Eurofins via the TrustOne website for an Antigen test that must be completed on sail day at the Raffles City Convention Centre. Guests should arrive to the Raffles City One Hour prior to terminal boarding time.
Yes, ART is done on the actual day of sailing at the cruise centre. The crowd control by the staff was kinda confusing and messy for the first 30 mins, then all was well thereafter. Total checkin process until I got into my stateroom = ~1.5hrs. No PCR test required.
may i know if anyone has received information regarding the booking of ART for Quantum leaving 9 december?
It is done on the actual day of sailing. The boarding process starts at 12pm (think 12.30pm is the first batch). They only allow u to do boarding process (including ART test) according to your check-in timing. But I heard those with late check in timing (eg, 3pm or later) were allowed to check in earlier if the boarding process of earlier batches are smooth and quick.

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I never sit cruise before. Royal carribean or Dream cruise is better? Mainly in terms of food and entertainment since I don't gamble. :o

savetotravel

Reaction score
not yet, we have not even received the information for Quantum leaving 2 December.

does anyone know if there are chocolates (eg the small pieces truffles kind) available onboard, complimentary or paid? it was available in June but not in Sept on my sailing.

just in case, good to check if it's the chops + 1 dining package, if it's udp congrats! cheapest i've gotten is 150+

i think if it's the one with alcohol they will allow. not sure about kids but can try calling in to ask. heard of a guy whose wife was pregnant and they allowed just him to buy the package with alcohol.
Yes $108 udp. But I buy for next yr trip, Spectrum cos I have gone quantum 2 mths ago.
But then ppl were telling me speciality restaurants are closed when the ship is docked. Sianz.. so I going 3 nights. Means how many meals I can eat at specialty restaurants? 1st day when dock at sg can go?

invigo79

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I know if you book through the app or need to go somewhere on the ship to book?

Use the app to book. But need to check regularly. They keep on adding things so you may miss out if too late.

Just saw flowrider booking for day2 but all gone liao. Need to check tomorrow for day3 booking.

The app is your best friend for the cruise. Unless you stay in suite with access to genie who can do all the booking for you.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.