Sad dating story

lycheehello

Suspended
Reaction score
sometimes one must accept the harsh truth...jungle is big but not every animal gets to find a mate...I myself am very chill about this le...:vijayadmin:

Kop

Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Posted my dating exp in one of the threads to share my exp, but here it goes..

past 3 weeks, we chatted and chatted on WhatsApp. Also followed each other ig.

we went out for one date, and after that she never replied me already.

less than a week later, she removed me from her ig followers but still followed me.

she also seem to remove some of her ig posts.

1) am I the issue?
2) did she find herself not ready for this?

feel free to ask me more follow up qns :(

A lot of guys did not make it pass the first date. You are probably not her type. Just move on but nvr give up finding your SO. Good luck!

Non-BBFA

Reaction score
if she doesnt hv low self esteem then why she cannot tell u right in yr face she doesnt think you're suitable for each other? obviously she thinks by being "discreet" shes giving you a soft landing to a rejection? this means shes likely a people pleaser and people pleasers hv low self esteem.
Most probably is she don’t even care enough about him to explain lah. He didn’t even make it to top 3 of her list of guys to just ghost like that

Kaylin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most probably is she don’t even care enough about him to explain lah. He didn’t even make it to top 3 of her list of guys to just ghost like that
then it can only mean she doesnt care abt herself at all (at the core). because hurt people hurt people. everything people say or do is a direct reflection of themselves.

omgwtflol

Reaction score
then it can only mean she doesnt care abt herself at all (at the core). because hurt people hurt people. everything people say or do is a direct reflection of themselves.
I do not think she’s seeing other ppl. Her schedule won’t allow her to do that.

I usually don’t see the worst in people la. Maybe that’s why I keep defending all my past failed dates/rs :( can only blame myself

arsenalfc85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ts, I had similar experience as u.

Chatted on WhatsApp, followed on ig, after that ghosted, then removed me from her followers but still following me.

Only thing different is I went out with her 6 times.

omgwtflol

Reaction score

Chatted on WhatsApp, followed on ig, after that ghosted, then removed me from her followers but still following me.

6 times is an achievement!

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

6 times :s14: she is thought chiur name ish robert

starryskiesx

Master Member
Reaction score
31 this year aug
so shes in her 20s?

most likely another guy caught her attention, or shes just too busy to date ba. i dun think u did anything wrong haha. next time hor, to prevent any of this depression, dun chat so long on whatsapp bef meeting — sometimes texting vibes n irl vibes can be quite different

arsenalfc85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do not think she’s seeing other ppl. Her schedule won’t allow her to do that.

I usually don’t see the worst in people la. Maybe that’s why I keep defending all my past failed dates/rs :( can only blame myself

U r living in self denial.

I used to be like u.

Now I think it’s mostly the female’s issues. Most sinkie charbors character suck, get this in your head.

The sooner u register this in your head, the less pain n trouble u get yourself into

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.