[QUESTION] Who is behind the riot in Solomon?

pushtopen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
read somewhere Taiwan got deep long standing ties with the Pacific island nations and gave them a lot of benefits and scholarships over the decades and years but it seems like most of the island nations have switched to china I think.

like it was part of Taiwan's plan for un recognition to woo these island states to get them to recognize Taiwan.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
read somewhere Taiwan got deep long standing ties with the Pacific island nations and gave them a lot of benefits and scholarships over the decades and years but it seems like most of the island nations have switched to china I think.

like it was part of Taiwan's plan for un recognition to woo these island states to get them to recognize Taiwan.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
All along , these places will extort money & resources from Taiwan like asking for ambulances to their elites asking for nice vehicles for state use to scholarship for president's kids

Nothing honorable and upright about such things

Reaction score

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
China promised them more benefits, like with the Myanmar junta.

singkeeduakee

Banned
Reaction score

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Taiwan many natives are islanders. Ah Mei is islander what

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
All along , these places will extort money & resources from Taiwan like asking for ambulances to their elites asking for nice vehicles for state use to scholarship for president's kids

Nothing honorable and upright about such things

Yeah, just like those central america countries which still maintain ties with taiwan.
Leech taiwan gao gao.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

China entice those countries with $$$ for them to switch sides
Taiwan try to hold onto these countries by giving them $$$ even though these countries have been leeching Taiwan for decades

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just like those central america countries which still maintain ties with taiwan.
Leech taiwan gao gao.
They're happy not to leech but US said no cos they don't want China influence in their backyard

Joseph12

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
This is BS of the highest order!!!

Its true anthropologically speaking its possible native aboriginals in Taiwan went to South Pacific and vice versa

BUT DPP sprout BS by saying that means Taiwanese and them are blood relations.
This is simply meant to distance Taiwan from China
But majority in Taiwan are pure Chinese not aboriginals

pushtopen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is BS of the highest order!!!
Its true anthropologically speaking its possible native aboriginals in Taiwan went to South Pacific and vice versa
BUT DPP sprout BS by saying that means Taiwanese and them are blood relations.
This is simply meant to distance Taiwan from China
But majority in Taiwan are pure Chinese not aboriginals

??? I'm saying diplomatically, what are you talking about? I'm not saying they are related in any way shape or form.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

GBC

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ozzies must be the black hand creating the problems.. it's always the Chinatown there that gets hit during the riots...

Begonia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course nowadays China is the 鬼 stirring shyt around the world, not US anymore. Still need to ask?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.