Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

justcookiesncream

Reaction score
Installed the One UI 4 update and couple days back and the following apps which I use daily do not seem to open without crashing:
1. SingPass
2. Yahoo Finance
3. Google Maps (Intermittent)

Anyone else experiencing the same and are there any known solutions so far?

Edit: System Cache partition has been wiped after installation. App cache wiped for listed apps
Bump

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No bump here! All apps are working perfectly for me including those mentioned especially SingPass since last week... :)

The only unstable app at the beginning stage was Microsoft Outlooks. It opened and crashed occasionally but it is now all good after a few updates. :)

Over the week. Many apps have been updated to iron out incomparability issues if there were with Android 12 / S21 series... :)

Last edited:

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No bump here! All apps are working perfectly for me including those mentioned especially SingPass since last week... :)

The only unstable app at the beginning stage was Microsoft Outlooks. It opened and crashed occasionally but it is now all good after a few updates. :)

Over the week. Many apps have been updated to iron out incomparability issues if there were with Android 12 / S21 series... :)
i not sure why he bump bump too .. he is the only one having issues maybe he needs a factory reset cause the android 12 seems to be not the SG version since he had few days ago ..

administrator88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to android 12. Connection still dropped. Turns out to be m1 5g issue. I turn off 5g and no connection drop now.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to android 12. Connection still dropped. Turns out to be m1 5g issue. I turn off 5g and no connection drop now.
actually few ppl here uses m1 5g here they are also saying connection switch issue btw 4g and 5g vice versa

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.