AirPods Pro (Beware of fakes, buy direct from Apple!)

PetPet

Reaction score
Moderator’s Note
Hi everyone, thank very much for your contributions. As much as we would like to help others, we’re not Apple.

Perhaps some questions are best left to the staff at the Apple Store.

Often times it’s probably in our best interest to focus our time on users who genuinely need help 🙂

Thanks again!

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lost count how many replacements already. probably 12th replacement.

anyways this time the staff show me the sound diagnostics results of my APP on his ipad. both sides failed every single one of the tests. lol.

9SkROlH.jpg

u7EiPqT.jpeg

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I reckon so. But does that means it is really legitimate as long as it’s sold and shipped by amazon?

as per thread title. buy direct from apple if you want to avoid fakes. anywhere else, chance of getting a fake is always there. what i meant when i say sold and sold by amazon is that, their return policy is good enough to try if you want to take the risk.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys. What's your take on this Apple AirPods Pro headset?

Seems legitimate but seems fishy too. Some of the comments like paid comments and they review the exact same spigen product before. A little sus.

https://www.amazon.sg/gp/product/B09JQVT697/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#
black friday sale.. u can get the link via macrumors webby too

as per thread title. buy direct from apple if you want to avoid fakes. anywhere else, chance of getting a fake is always there. what i meant when i say sold and sold by amazon is that, their return policy is good enough to try if you want to take the risk.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
maybe there's 水货 or some factory rejects leaked from manufacturing factories

edmwperson

Banned
Reaction score
my lazada airpods pro... i'll bring to apple to check before i raise a refund if need be
FgIHT9a.jpg

4QeGUjO.jpg

JIIova8.jpg

O363ydC.jpg

yXUOaix.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.