do not want to pay reseller.

seems like still out of stock in sg casio shop after 2 months

koster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know where to buy GM-2100-1A ?

Just wait patiently bro. Register ur interest on G shock app and they will inform u when there's stock. Like black casioak last time oso like that, now easy to find.

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wait patiently bro. Register ur interest on G shock app and they will inform u when there's stock. Like black casioak last time oso like that, now easy to find.
thanks. i will go register one account for interest.

i rather wait slowly than let resellers earn :D

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Just sharing my experience. I went to Toa Payoh bus interchange to get battery replacement for my GA-110. The uncle looked at me and quoted me $25 for it. I left the shop and get the battery and replaced by myself. The entire process took about 10 minutes. The battery cost me $2 lol. The process was pretty straight forward. Just Google it and there are plenty of guides online.

That over priced watch shop was established many years ago. I am really not sure how can they survive for such a long time with that kind of attitude and price.

hiimajerk

Reaction score
anyone know where to buy GM-2100-1A ?

looking for the vanilla one? I see a few on Carousell that’s the red and blue one going below RRP…

Gloom me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can I check where to get battery replacement for G-Shock? Mine is G-5600E. The watch about $160 I check Shopee. But battery replacement got quoted $55. o_O

The battery indicator is at M now but last few days it was flashing LOW. Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.