Lip lai for chances to wins $50 worth of NTUC vouchers!

iamverysmart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WINNERS ANNOUNCE!
For methodology...please refers to post 256 onwards.....

The winners is:

1. @Cryophoenix
2. @lordofshanghai
3. @Esirious0
4. @Jian19

5. @lycanboy

Congrats to all winners.........please send me PMs........i will also PMs you my telegram account so we can coordinates collection of vouchers.......

like i says at the very starting....if anyone wins and dun wants the vouchers or whatever, i will draw another winners or donates to charity.....whichever the winners decide.....

thank to all who takes part.....and merry xmas to all.......

@Cryophoenix @lordofshanghai @Esirious0 @Jian19 @lycanboy

on 09 Dec 2021

ok guys i needs to does some admin works in this thread and uses random number generators to picks winner.

winners will be announce by tonight 2359 or sooner ah.

MAJOR UPDATE on 08 Dec 2021:

A very kind EDMW kor kor is PM me to gives away TWO more sets of $50 NTUC vouchers.....which brings the total to.............

FIVE sets of FIVE $10 NTUC vouchers for giveaway....

Deadline still the same.....which is 2359 tonight!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello hello ladys and gentmen, boys and girls (and all other genders or no genders if any)

it is close to the xmas times of the year again and this year, i am giving out THREE sets of NTUC vouchers to 3 EDMWers!

Each set of vouchers have FIVE $10 voucher, for a total worths of $50 vouchers per set......

sooooooo what does you needs to win them???

Just postings in this thread that you want the vouchers can liao!

The deadline for posting your interests is 08 December 2021 at 1159pm!

I will picks the 3 lucky winners using random number generators!

if you wins and dun wants the vouchers, just lets me know and i will pick another winners.....if you wins and wants to donates the vouchers, also can lets me knows.......anyway no hard and fast la, the vouchers i already buys......so it all up for grabs.....

Last edited:

iamverysmart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reserve......

edit:

In case anyone thinks is scams....please just says out your suspicions....then if you wins....you can chooses to not takes the vouchers....

the gift is no strings attach one.....is just to spread some spirits of giving during xmas seasons.......

Last edited:

iamverysmart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reserve.......

As long as i understands in your posts that you are interested in getting the free vouchers, you are automatically in the runnings......

edit:

some asks how i going to gives the vouchers to the winners…..

they can chooses meets me in person to collects….just takes and zao is ok….

or they can asks me to posts to them…stamp money i pays….

Last edited:

AshleyRiot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If it's some scam or Insurance session BULL****, then hell no.

Other wise, I would try my luck them

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.