30s-50s chitchat club

singexpat

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nnin0BW.jpeg

Just saw this

actually, u think its possible that they wan to clear moderna stocks?

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kate spade zz wanna go thailand... asking for chiu opinion....
if she ghost with me...

i will bring her from changmai to ayuttaya, singbhuri, then we can go down to nakhon pathom, then rayong, surin.. then end with samut prakan.

jk.

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel like leaving office even though not 6pm yet.

In terms of position.. I'm like the highest position in office right now... Is it can just leave?. Haha
go .. you deserved the best !!!

since highest post liao
you can do what you want

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel like leaving office even though not 6pm yet.

In terms of position.. I'm like the highest position in office right now... Is it can just leave?. Haha
leave la. work hours determined by output instead of how long u sat on that chair

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A friend mentioned that this study is based on 1 full dose of moderna. But for sg booster is it using 1/2 dose of moderna?
What is the dosage used for booster vaccination?
A:The dosages for booster vaccination by vaccine types are:

• 50 mcg for the Moderna vaccine
• 30 mcg for the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine

The booster dosage of the Moderna vaccine is less than the 100 mcg used for the first two doses. This is because data has shown that a 50 mcg dose effectively boosts the immune protection against COVID-19. If you have received a 100 mcg dose for your booster vaccination, there are no safety concerns in having done so.

The booster dosage of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty vaccine is the same as that used for the first two doses.

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Saw the other thread someone is booking a flight to Bangkok and was tempted. Should I book a trip too (not Bangkok) when I've not settled the most recent one? :unsure: I've got some leave to clear this month. 😕

I want to travel, but not to Thailand. ☹️

if she ghost with me...

i will bring her from changmai to ayuttaya, singbhuri, then we can go down to nakhon pathom, then rayong, surin.. then end with samut prakan.

jk.

:eek: you planning for a 6 months trip?

On second thoughts, Thailand may not be that bad an idea. :unsure:

no need 6 months

if chiu want hotel lobang.. theres a hotel opened by EDMWer in bkk also. can gib contact.

Seriously, take away all our replies in between and re-read again..... Tell me I'm not paranoid!! :cautious: :sneaky:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.