Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jiayou. one day he will notice you

when you hit 120kpa
1411188555108966.jpg

Dusky01

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some guy just put his bicycle outside the condo side gate, and went straight in to the gym.

he has an access card though.
Someone give him the access card you also suck thumb

but hor I tiagong

some pple buy condo rent out but they still go in to use the facilities even though they dun stay there
Reason being they are the owner

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Someone give him the access card you also suck thumb

but hor I tiagong

some pple buy condo rent out but they still go in to use the facilities even though they dun stay there
Reason being they are the owner
technically you can't use the facility if you rent out your unit

Lss

Honorary Member
Reaction score
No, the problem is inheritance tax and dividend for SG folks
So you buy a Ireland based ETF
I read an article saying Ireland based etf have higher management fees. So not sure if there is any point where it makes sense to just get us domiciled one.

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I read an article saying Ireland based etf have higher management fees. So not sure if there is any point where it makes sense to just get us domiciled one.
Lai LSS hoot simi ah song ah

highsulphur

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the higher fees is marginal for the peace of mind of no estate duties to be paid

RyanJ

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, I suspect so too... waited to see if he was gonna tailgate me at the side gate, but he had card access, so wouldn't be easy for me to contest.

Don't wanna disturb the security guards again, after what we put them through last month with our noise complaints.

did they manage to resolve the noise issue ?

Lss

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Speaking of changing job, a recruitment agency recently called to ask if I was interested to join one of my former companies. :ROFLMAO:

They only had my resume from over 5 years ago, and didn't realize I had already come and gone at their client... LOL

Looking for my replacement's replacement.
How did you handle it? Got ask for salary range? See how the company is paying now?

Lss

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Former owner... Never surrender cards..

I got see before whole family come swim... Then tam tam leave via side gate.. Jin er Xin
Won't they just deactivate the card?

Maybe is real owner but rent out the place or something.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.