30s-50s chitchat club

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
These developer sure got their own way of working the profitability
They can hold land with the old buildings and pay property tax but in general it's not feasible for LH99 since the counter is already ticking.... Even if they can get a renewal of lease, it will be at current market rate...

Here is not like HK.... :o

dry_county

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought endowment by default is leave with them...

Actually the interest/bonus given should be same rate ba..
dunno leh. my plan allows drawdown every year from 5th year onwards? but i never draw down. just leave with them....:s34:

miketan_wh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They save up for the down payment Ah
some saved up

some trade in old car

some did overtrade with nothing

alot of ways to play bro.. just look out for end of year deals or end of model deals..

usually the price is better end of year or when they want to clear out the old models.

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U r single and eligible

Get an old boxster and yolo abit. :s34:
v2-ae43624b04ac622bba0d3c401a691623_hd.jpg

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some saved up

some trade in old car

some did overtrade with nothing

alot of ways to play bro.. just look out for end of year deals or end of model deals..

usually the price is better end of year or when they want to clear out the old models.
I build up my portfolio first then after that can ease off abit. now exciting times.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.