SUSS LAW 2022

lunarsong

Reaction score
congrats to those who got in next year's and the following year's intake!

for those who receive a provisional offer for the following year (i.e 2023), the school will contact you with the offer sometime in oct/nov 2022. you can accept it then.

reddiscus

Reaction score
Congrats to those who are accepted. There are 6 required textbooks for the 1st semester.

I have sold 3, now only remaining 3 listed below.
a. Singapore Chronicles, Law by Goh Yihan
b. Singapore Chronicles , Constitution by Kevin YL Tan
c. Guide To Legal Analysis and Writing by Ong Ee Ling

All are brand new. No highlight, no marking.

Please PM me if keen.

All the best

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone who got provisional offer for Jan2023 got offered for Jan2022? JD program here

sandman1981

Reaction score
Congrats to those who are accepted. There are 6 required textbooks for the 1st semester.

Please PM me if keen.

All the best

Based on your experience, do the profs require hardcopy books or are PDFs okay?

TakenPA

Reaction score
For textbooks, hardcopy is preferred.

With PDFs, there is the issue of copyright. The school prohibits students from using scanned copies of textbooks. Students are not allowed to use a photocopied version of textbooks either.

If you want to use a softcopy, you have to make sure it's from a legitimate source (ie. purchase the eBook version of a particular textbook)

Last edited:

speedyboi123

Reaction score

Please PM me if keen.

All the best
Hi can I buy your guide to legal analysis & writing please? :)

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You appeal ? How do you manage to get their offer for 2022 intake ?
I didn’t appeal, I got an email and call a week after the initial provisional offer for JD 01/2023 was sent to me, giving me a few days if I want to accept the offer for JD 01/2022.

As to why, I am not too sure, probably someone who got the original offer rejected, so they offer those on the higher ranking on the provisional offer. Based on my interaction with the staff whom contacted me mentioned there were a few others on the same situation as well.

And to answer your question on your subsequent post, my experience is with compliance.

wijtt0101

Reaction score

Please PM me if keen.

All the best
Hi, is there any of these still available?

bloopingsun

Reaction score
I didn’t appeal, I got an email and call a week after the initial provisional offer for JD 01/2023 was sent to me, giving me a few days if I want to accept the offer for JD 01/2022.

As to why, I am not too sure, probably someone who got the original offer rejected, so they offer those on the higher ranking on the provisional offer. Based on my interaction with the staff whom contacted me mentioned there were a few others on the same situation as well.

And to answer your question on your subsequent post, my experience is with compliance.
Do you know the name of the staff ? You need to accept the offer by when ? Well congrats to you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.