Johor Bahru - share is caring - Part 2

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my wish for 2022 is for no need for PCR test for international travel...

but that's more like a possibility in 2024...

elvintay07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows whether JB got this kind of barber shop or salon? Now cannot go Vietnam. Will be great if JB have similar options.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows whether JB got this kind of barber shop or salon? Now cannot go Vietnam. Will be great if JB have similar options.

halal country where will have these kind :ROFLMAO:

so far in asia only Siam and Vietnam have AFAIK

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now my wife super happy she is back in msia. I still have 1 mth to go before I can join her.. haiz

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally back in Johor since yesterday.. drive down from kl to Johor no joke sia.. finally today can chill abit, having my nasi dagang earlier and some snacks. Kinda mafan to post pics here though..

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally back in Johor since yesterday.. drive down from kl to Johor no joke sia.. finally today can chill abit, having my nasi dagang earlier and some snacks. Kinda mafan to post pics here though..

how was the arrival testing/quarantine process?

magna_strike

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how was the arrival testing/quarantine process?
Pretty smooth. Let u out of the plane row by row, then head to the testing area first and do the pcr. Need to pre pay beforehand, and if u want it fast it's abit more ex,470rm for a 1.5hr but I got the result in 1 hr, will send to your email and Whatsapp that u registered your test under. After that proceed to customs clearance and collect baggage afterwards then out.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pretty smooth. Let u out of the plane row by row, then head to the testing area first and do the pcr. Need to pre pay beforehand, and if u want it fast it's abit more ex,470rm for a 1.5hr but I got the result in 1 hr, will send to your email and Whatsapp that u registered your test under. After that proceed to customs clearance and collect baggage afterwards then out.
how is malaysia's contract tracing app? last i heard, they have 4 different apps to use?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.