OPPO Find N (Foldable)

Aicirt

Reaction score
Going to load the order soon for this on 5 jan 2022.... I personally ordered quite a various of china phone brand to play around frequently but the most problematic one is the realme....delay or no notification. Cant google pay even got nfc....need to flash rom.

This find N only release in china ..so no custom rom or internation rom to flash. If really no Google pay for me....GG

Can the current owner please re-confrim if theres any delay from whatsapp notification and google pay works ok with our local store, many thanks in advance. I'm well aware that google play store can be loaded etc...but the unseen problem of delay notification is pretty deadly due to the battery management from china manufacterer.

Michael fisher youtube review he like having issue trying to install google pay.

Last edited:

mosprockett

Reaction score
Going to load the order soon for this on 5 jan 2022.... I personally ordered quite a various of china phone brand to play around frequently but the most problematic one is the realme....delay or no notification. Cant google pay even got nfc....need to flash rom.

This find N only release in china ..so no custom rom or internation rom to flash. If really no Google pay for me....GG

Can the current owner please re-confrim if theres any delay from whatsapp notification and google pay works ok with our local store, many thanks in advance. I'm well aware that google play store can be loaded etc...but the unseen problem of delay notification is pretty deadly due to the battery management from china manufacterer.

Michael fisher youtube review he like having issue trying to install google pay.
+1 on this, can current owner comment:
Any issue with
1. GOOGLE PAY / Banking apps not being run properly?
2. Delayed / missing notification for whatsapp, telegram etc due to battery management

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
+1 on this, can current owner comment:
Any issue with
1. GOOGLE PAY / Banking apps not being run properly?
2. Delayed / missing notification for whatsapp, telegram etc due to battery management
Nope for both qns for me

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I tried gpay to other ppl no issue. Never try with shops. No delay for notifications whatsoever for me

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm....wonder why no one wants to paste a montage ..
Perhaps waiting for me :)
Photo-Collage-Maker-3-ERKmm.png

As a regular Foldable phone user, this Oppo Find N has its Hits & Miss

Hit
1. Crease Line...due to its teardrop design, there is no crease line (which exist in All Samsung & Xiaomi). Only Huawei is absent. It helps in a complete immerse into the screen
2. Hinge....The hinge is well build. The "giap" sound fold/unfold has a rich and strong feel.
3. Front Screen....yes. the candy bar form factor helps in typing

Miss
1. Software (3rd Party)...esp those global app (Netflix, Disney+, Youtube,IG....) It did not maximise the inner screen. In fact, 2 large black bar...so much so, the screen "size" is smaller than a 6"phone

aw1007

Reaction score
Why Find N always show 5G even I do not subscribe to any ? Seems there isn't any option to select only LTE and off the 5G,any expert can help to confirm ?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.