DBS Live Fresh Card

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Not eligible, as it will actually perform a top up to your grabpay using your choice of cc if your grabpay balance not enough to settle the installment.

dango_daikazoku

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paiseh got noob question, if link this card with grab, how come not considered as online spend ah? What about apps like ATOME?

How to see how much ** I got from DBS app?

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, appreciate if you could help me with the following questions:-
1. is grab, gojek and comfort under online spend?
2. what is the cashback transaction name for simplygo spendings? sustainable spends?

my cashback for the past few mths dont seem to tally. i dont see the cashback for my simplygo transactions.
thanks!

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, appreciate if you could help me with the following questions:-
1. is grab, gojek and comfort under online spend?
2. what is the cashback transaction name for simplygo spendings? sustainable spends?

my cashback for the past few mths dont seem to tally. i dont see the cashback for my simplygo transactions.
thanks!
1. Grab (not topup) and Gojek considered online. Comfort iirc is processed offline.
2. Simplygo go bonus cashback is called GREEN CASHBACK.

Hwsemb

Reaction score
Anyone experienced, due to unsuccessful annual fee waiver, and hence cancelled DBS Live Fresh card; I believe the last batch of cash rebate will be forfeited (since rebate will only be credited in the next month) ?

wenguang

Reaction score
Anyone experienced, due to unsuccessful annual fee waiver, and hence cancelled DBS Live Fresh card; I believe the last batch of cash rebate will be forfeited (since rebate will only be credited in the next month) ?
How much is ur average spending per month?

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me.
Just cancel my live fresh card last month as the annual fee waiver was unsuccessful.

wenguang

Reaction score
My average slightly above $600. But I am still months away from my annual fee. Maybe should switch to another card (eg: SCB Spree) in the 11th month of DBS Live Fresh.
also can, just remember not to apply any installment using this card through the annual fee month. but normally got good spending and good repayment, waiver should be fine

saffronsatire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always thought the fee waivers are a given, unless the system has a set amount. I usually spend on this card and haven't spent on the posb everyday on ages but still manage to get the waiver every year.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Always thought the fee waivers are a given, unless the system has a set amount. I usually spend on this card and haven't spent on the posb everyday on ages but still manage to get the waiver every year.
only recently dbs/posb start to reject fee waiver

starbugs

Master Member
Reaction score
It's safer to start bringing your spending to other cards since DBS is not giving any more annual fee waivers.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.