High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I want to get the non pro,where can get ah

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I want to get the non pro,where can get ah

so far I only found tanteo and mercury tech on shopee and their 10,000 other shop clones lol. But is export from China. SG not sure but pretty sure they will give us the short end of the stick again by blessing us with a Mediatek variant

bakayarou

Reaction score
Reno 7 Pro will sell in Singapore, IMDA has approved it...see bottom imgur link photo

Let's just wait for Oppo Singapore to announce the price & availability

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw the listing on OPPO Shopee le... release date 15 Jan for OPPO RENO7 Pro. $999 as listed price (not sure if it will change).

So guess we won't be seeing the normal Reno7 (noooo we want the SD778G)

bakayarou

Reaction score
Last edited:

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@waterballoon

I saw export set Reno 7 series phones in Carousell Singapore

Still DARE to claim is local set......while Oppo Singapore hasn't officially launch the phone locally

(actual img link) h.t.t.p.s://imgur.com/a/gHJn1gy (remove the dots at https, copy paste in a new window to browse)

Carousell Singapore advertisement link:
https://www.carousell.sg/p/oppo-reno-7-pro-reno-7-5g-with-offical-google-play-store-1132004074

this kind is shop/seller warranty bah. it's quite confusing, haha. advise all to ensure the complies with IMDA standards sticker/label is on the bosx... that ensures it's local set

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@waterballoon ,

You interested in Reno 7 vanilla version is it, that comes with SD778G SOC ?

depends on the price too bah. Reno5 is quite overpriced even now so interested to see the vanilla Reno7 will look like what.

my beef with 7 Pro's Dimensity 1200-MAX is the GPU is the same as D1200, which is same as D1000... aka 6pro and 5pro lol

lachesis

Reaction score
What is the difference between export set and local set for reno7pro apart from guarantee? Easy to self install Google services?

bakayarou

Reaction score
depends on the price too bah. Reno5 is quite overpriced even now so interested to see the vanilla Reno7 will look like what.

my beef with 7 Pro's Dimensity 1200-MAX is the GPU is the same as D1200, which is same as D1000... aka 6pro and 5pro lol
Reno 7 price should be quite high price too

Dimensity 1200 MAX performance is about the same as SD 865

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.