Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
today qoo10 seller msg me say Coral maybe wait until Feb also cannot ship out. jialat..
I thought you bought fr somewhere else le :eek:

Coral color like v rare stock. I v scared seller will tell me mine also delay... But mine is black color, duno got more stocks. Meanwhile waiting for my cases and sp to come fr lazada

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[Update: Jan. 10] Google Pixel 6 & 6 Pro new updates, bugs, issues, problems tracker

Info. last updated onBug descriptionStatus
December 31System UI not respondingUnacknowledged
December 31App update stuck at pendingEscalated
January 03Estimated battery life not showing or disappearedIssue being looked into
January 05IMEI not compatible with Cricket Wireless NetworkFix allegedly coming
January 05Screen goes black and unresponsiveUnacknowledged

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
I thought you bought fr somewhere else le
:eek:
Coral color like v rare stock. I v scared seller will tell me mine also delay... But mine is black color, duno got more stocks. Meanwhile waiting for my cases and sp to come fr lazada

I bought from another place.. but nv cancel my qoo10 order since it's cheap.. lol

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
I bought from another place.. but nv cancel my qoo10 order since it's cheap.. lol
2 sets :eek: gotta say your coral color is really v rare, saw only one review so far lol hence the long waiting time

I just checked my order and saw a shipping date Jan 07, 2022 19:53:00. If this is real, either maybe this week or next week can arrive. Got small excited :o

cyrodex

Reaction score
@PixelGheist
It's quite well documented that Google store does not deliver to known forwarder companies; do a search on this thread and you can find your answer. If you want to from the official Google store, you either need to use buy4me type of services or have the item deliver to a residential address ie friend, relative staying in US. They do accept Singapore issued credit card. I know this because I just bought one on the Google store on 6 Jan and have it delivered to my sister's place in US using a Singapore credit card. Item is delivered already.

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
2 sets
:eek:
gotta say your coral color is really v rare, saw only one review so far lol hence the long waiting time
I just checked my order and saw a shipping date Jan 07, 2022 19:53:00. If this is real, either maybe this week or next week can arrive. Got small excited
redface.gif
wah.. u heng.. so fast..

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@PixelGheist
It's quite well documented that Google store does not deliver to known forwarder companies; do a search on this thread and you can find your answer. If you want to from the official Google store, you either need to use buy4me type of services or have the item deliver to a residential address ie friend, relative staying in US. They do accept Singapore issued credit card. I know this because I just bought one on the Google store on 6 Jan and have it delivered to my sister's place in US using a Singapore credit card. Item is delivered already.

Too many pages on the thread
but have anybody tried buy for me from Google AUS?

mrtanbg

Reaction score
After the Dec update, seems that it is able to support STarhub and Singtel.. That's what some of the users here commenWhat

[Update: Jan. 10] Google Pixel 6 & 6 Pro new updates, bugs, issues, problems tracker

Info. last updated onBug descriptionStatus
December 31System UI not respondingUnacknowledged
December 31App update stuck at pendingEscalated
January 03Estimated battery life not showing or disappearedIssue being looked into
January 05IMEI not compatible with Cricket Wireless NetworkFix allegedly coming
January 05Screen goes black and unresponsiveUnacknowledged
System UI not responding-- I got this popping up randomly
But just click close and it is done
Does not seem to shut down any app or processes though

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jialat lor... like different units have different problems apparently

runestyx

Reaction score

I am on stock and have not encountered this once. System crashes can be due to many reasons including hw. However, usually could be 3rd party launcher or misbehaving apps installed that could be running services or in the background that can cause this. I find this P6P very stable for daily use, on Dec update (the faulty 1 according to Google).

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Bought from Qoo10 seller 12/12. Finally received today 11/01. Paid $819 got $30 from Grab and then another $30 now from Qoo10 upon delivery. Total $759 nett. Very happy with purchase
How to get $30 from grab :eek: omg I so stupid never get this

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the milomdoi clear screen protector from Amazon for pixel 6.

review wise - fits my Spigen rugged armour well. fingerprint works perfectly..

only thing is that it is not glass .. but it it comes with 4 main + 2 camera protectors.

not too bad. clear and smooth. easy to install too with their guide.

Last edited:

gluexi

Reaction score
I got the milomdoi clear screen protector from Amazon for pixel 6.

review wise - fits my Spigen rugged armour well. fingerprint works perfectly..

only thing is that it is not glass .. be it it comes with 4 main + 2 camera protectors.

not too bad. clear and smooth. easy to install too with their guide.
Did you guys apply camera protector? I am thinking if to remove mine. Many said it will degrade the photo quality.
I didn't really notice any difference though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.