DBS Live Fresh Card

idiots

Reaction score
Anyone encounter this issue before? I made a $1000 shopee purchase on 1 Jan 2022. Shopee receipt and shopback both shows 1 Jan 2022 as transaction date. But DBS shows the transaction date as 31 Dec 2021 and post date in 2022. Will DBS honor my rebate for Jan 2022?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone encounter this issue before? I made a $1000 shopee purchase on 1 Jan 2022. Shopee receipt and shopback both shows 1 Jan 2022 as transaction date. But DBS shows the transaction date as 31 Dec 2021 and post date in 2022. Will DBS honor my rebate for Jan 2022?
think will need to call in to appeal if dun get rebate

TsukiSG

Reaction score
Usually transactions made during midnight, transaction date will be previous date. Need to appeal.

HoGnix

Reaction score
I use this card in NTUC an pay with NTUC APP. should this transaction regarded as online? because I no need to tap the physical card to the paywave terminal. anyone can confirm?

longfart

Reaction score
DBS has rejected annual fee waiver. If I were to terminate the card, is there a minimum period I should wait before applying for it again?

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got the card rebate on my last month bill after I cancel my card.
Have since moved on to another credit card with no annual fee.

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
Got the card rebate on my last month bill after I cancel my card.
Have since moved on to another credit card with no annual fee.
wondering how you received the rebate since you should pay all before closing the card, or you close the card after received the rebate

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wondering how you received the rebate since you should pay all before closing the card, or you close the card after received the rebate
I cancel my card while I still got outstanding payment so the rebate was included and some deduction was made in the final outstanding payment.
As long as is not an installment payment, can cancel the card anyway.

JuNz-V

Reaction score
As more VTLs are opened now and more ppl going for PCR tests in clinics/GP, I hope this question can be made handy (I am travelling soon).

Appreciate kind advice on whether following merchants qualify as eligible spend / entitles for 5% paywave transactions:
- Clinics / GPs (*Pre-Departure PCR test)
- Raffles Medical Group (**PCR test conducted upon arrival at Changi Airport)

Cost as of December 2021:
*Pre-Departure PCR test in clinics = SGD125-160 (24-48hours)
** PCR Test Upon Arrival = SGD125 (12 hours)

https://www.changiairport.com/en/airport-guide/Covid-19/FAQ.html#anchorinboundtravel

For the benefits of Travelers, you're welcome! ;)

MCC Code 8099 for both PCR at Clinic (Visa paywave) and Changi Airport (Online).
Both eligible for Cashback!

Cost as of January 2022:
*Pre-Departure PCR test in clinics = SGD98-128 (Results in 24-48hours)
** PCR Test Upon Arrival = SGD125 (Results in 12 hours)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.