Thread all abt ROLEX - Part 2

l1ghtindarkness

Reaction score
Hello guys, I am looking to purchase a watch for my wife (totally new to this). Looking at oyster perpetual black / silver dial they are saying is out of stock, and they are recommending me to take half gold or full gold date just. :( Is the lack of stock really that bad? Anyone got SA to recommend? Thanks!

Last edited:

guitarunited

Reaction score
They finally realize this should be more popular than Pepsi lol.
Pepsi is selling higher and it cost way less in MSRP.

anyone knows if 126711CHNR is easy to get overseas?

I don't think i will have a chance to get it from Singapore AD.
Now every men watch in Rolex is waitlist. I’ve been on waitlist for my DJ 41 blue since 1.5 years still yet to receive news.

luckily I got a DJ41 Wimbledon in jubilee from an overseas AD.

SG-NATO

Reaction score
Pepsi is selling higher and it cost way less in MSRP.

Now every men watch in Rolex is waitlist. I’ve been on waitlist for my DJ 41 blue since 1.5 years still yet to receive news.

luckily I got a DJ41 Wimbledon in jubilee from an overseas AD.
I am trying my luck by registering with every AD. :(

fzhfzh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like I can only have it in my dream. The grey market is selling BRAND new between 38k-41k. nearly 18-20k premium over RRP. :eek:
I find it hard to justify the grey market price unless you absolutely love that Rolex model. For this money you can get patek/AP.

SG-NATO

Reaction score
do message me if you have good relationship with any of the rolex AD. I am just starting my watch-collecting journey :)

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on how much you are willing to spend. If you wanna buy from AD, be prepared to start a journey with them by buying a few other non-popular watches to start the queue.... Not sure if it will come in time before his birthday.

Otherwise, just consider getting from grey (re-sellers).
If son is 10 now, maybe put name AD got chance for 21st bday :ROFLMAO:

idea for those w young kids like @Kyo_kusanagi86

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.