Singlife Account

Peanut15

Reaction score
Is there an issue transferring money to Singlife from a bank with different name?
(Eg, transfer from my bank acc to parent's singlife account)

I've been doing it for more than 1 year, suddenly CSO say cannot transfer since dec21.

ctan84

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there an issue transferring money to Singlife from a bank with different name?

I've been doing it for more than 1 year, suddenly CSO say cannot transfer since dec21.
Right from the start (in mid 2020) they already "strongly encouraged" the bank account to be the same name. Guess its mandatory now.

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score

yes, they return mine few days ago :(

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1% interest rates is considered good nowadays. Tiq is giving only 0.7% now.

Nicholas5538

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to withdraw from Singlife this morning? I tried to withdraw this morning and have yet to received it. Usually it would take about 5-10 minutes for me

Botakkid

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to withdraw from Singlife this morning? I tried to withdraw this morning and have yet to received it. Usually it would take about 5-10 minutes for me
mine until now still missing. withdrawn at 8.30 this morning, then suay singlife dont work on weekends lol

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only $50, but this is not my first time withdrawing. Is this affected by the DBS maintenance? I read that DBS PayNow and FAST services under maintenance from 1:30am till 3:30pm 15 Jan 2022
first time experience delay withdrawal? cause it is not uncommon. so would suggest to always test with $1 first before the rest. if not get anxiety if money stuck in limbo

Botakkid

Reaction score
Only $50, but this is not my first time withdrawing. Is this affected by the DBS maintenance? I read that DBS PayNow and FAST services under maintenance from 1:30am till 3:30pm 15 Jan 2022
i withdraw 9k:ROFLMAO: supposed to use it to pay school fees due on tues. guess no choice but to wait until monday to complain singlife already

Botakkid

Reaction score
Jialat, their transfer is very slow compared to other insurance savings plan such as Dash Pet.
i've done many withdrawals from them before ranging from $50 to $10k at 1 shot and every fund came within 10mins. but only this time unlucky the funds missing

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i've done many withdrawals from them before ranging from $50 to $10k at 1 shot and every fund came within 10mins. but only this time unlucky the funds missing
Today is 1501 so can try iBet 4D ? This is a sign from heavens?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i withdraw 9k:ROFLMAO: supposed to use it to pay school fees due on tues. guess no choice but to wait until monday to complain singlife already

Jialat, their transfer is very slow compared to other insurance savings plan such as Dash Pet.

In case you all haven’t experienced it or read what others mentioned.

best not to do a big withdrawal at one shot in case their system down and funds in limbo.

cause not uncommon.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.