Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

zhaohan

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought a screen protector from taobao that was recommended by some bros here. After applying it my fingerprint sensor works only around once or twice in ten tries. Anyone facing this issue too?
mine works 70% of the time, try increasing the touch sensitivity in settings
still thinking of how to pick the right one that works best from taobao

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

[Updated] Google Pixel 6 & 6 Pro new updates, bugs, issues, problems tracker​

Info. last updated onBug descriptionStatus
January 11Botched update and security patchReports
January 12Chat features or RCS messaging not working when connected to VPNAcknowleged
January 13Automatic extra missed call notificationUnacknowleged

Justbear

Master Member
Reaction score
So far, the issues I had is clearing unwanted apps. Sometimes I press that "square", then nothing happens. So can't clear the appss I wanted, then got to reboot.

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far anyone white dome arrived and applied? Good?
kyriostsahs-lonely.gif

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
using iphone 13 now, feel like buying the normal pixel 6 to try.. should i? not going for the pro as its too big

Paddy83

Reaction score
Hi!

Is anyone using 5G here on their Pixel 6? I'm on a Starhub 4G sim only plan at the moment, thinking of upgrading the plan.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Hi!

Is anyone using 5G here on their Pixel 6? I'm on a Starhub 4G sim only plan at the moment, thinking of upgrading the plan.
This is just mentioned one page before and I can't believe you didn't click previous page to read first? At least I tried reading 5pages first to avoid repetition qns la

You would've found the answer in 1min rather than wait for someone's reply :vijayadmin:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This is just mentioned one page before and I can't believe you didn't click previous page to read first? At least I tried reading 5pages first to avoid repetition qns la

You would've found the answer in 1min rather than wait for someone's reply :vijayadmin:
This will keep repeating or gave reason like lazy to search, too many pages :s13:

Paddy83

Reaction score

Nice way to welcome a new user 😉

I'm asking about the personal experience from users who use 5G on their Pixel 6. I know it's supported as per Google support page, that has been repeated countless times. But experience might be totally different. Look at all the connectivity issue Pixel 6 users incl myself are currently facing. I've been following this thread, nobody is talking about the download speeds they are experiencing on their phone and which particular telco is a better choice.

If I upgrade to 5g, I would need to lock in myself for 1-2 yrs with the Telco. After having spent serious money on the phone, it's also good to keep free and have a backup option to recontract the line immediately should the phone break down, get lost etc.

gluexi

Reaction score

I'm asking about the personal experience from users who use 5G on their Pixel 6. I know it's supported as per Google support page, that has been repeated countless times. But experience might be totally different. Look at all the connectivity issue Pixel 6 users incl myself are currently facing. I've been following this thread, nobody is talking about the download speeds they are experiencing on their phone and which particular telco is a better choice.

If I upgrade to 5g, I would need to lock in myself for 1-2 yrs with the Telco. After having spent serious money on the phone, it's also good to keep free and have a backup option to recontract the line immediately should the phone break down, get lost etc.
5G speed did mentioned in
Page 213 & 198 by someone

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score

It wasn't my intention to say you or anyone la

Sorry abt that earlier but I really cannot sense the qn is asking fr a user experience initially

Welcome to the friendly pixel family~ :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.