IAmNobodyxxx Collab video with rice media finally out!

RadEoNic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why both of u all sexpose TEM kor kor
Knn ownself wear mask and hoodie, but sexpose TEM kor kor like that
:mad:

also, edmw isn’t bad lah
Last time (like almost 20 years ago kind of last tgot people organize donation drive to fix pc and donate to low income families via FSC, fundraising, etc etc

our mouth just abit more 贱, but we bbfa very charitable one

maosaikopi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi watch the whole beedio

Moi still donch get the message ish to convey simi rehs. Ricemedia pak this to say huat one? :s11:

bwaysaiguan

Master Member
Reaction score
p12GtnD.png

Aunt Dino

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
met some ppl from hwz before, some were generally ok, others were toxic/manipulative. Better to not name any names.
How come you'll want to meet up with someone who is toxic/manipulative?

Or is it after one meeting, then you can tell that they are toxic/manipulative?

Adenovirus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This video really sucks :o what's the point? :o asking for donation / sympathy / understanding? :o frankly it's as stupid as asking for pork chop at a Muslim stall :o

Kuudere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come you'll want to meet up with someone who is toxic/manipulative?

Or is it after one meeting, then you can tell that they are toxic/manipulative?
Idk who the people were like until meeting them. I also compare/contrast their mannerisms with my best friends irl and it was like a 180 degrees turn.

evilsun

Reaction score
Can go yt watch le.

Please be kind to the person inside the video, is not easy to deal w such conditions n being unemployed. Can sh*t on me, but not the other person.

Actually watched the whole video.

I feel kinda sad for him cause i guess most of the BBFA/SSFA here can relate to him. Even though this forum is really toxic itself but that it is actually an escape from reality for people like us where people from similar lower breed grade can relate to another, In real life, We are the one that is usually being ignored , silenced and shun away in real life due to physical appearance such as height , weight and whatever reason. Who doesn't want to be tall , good looking , healthy and intelligence , We can't help but to feel anger and depressed for attributes that we can't change . Surely overtime , one became cynical , jaded and depressed cause we are living in a superficial society that almost everyone judge by first physical appearance.

Nonetheless hope that he will find a job soon and get his life back together. I would also like to point out that SSFA stand for Short shortie forever alone instead of san san forever alone , skinny won't be FA liao. :vijayadmin:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.