[Shopee] 1.15 CNY Sale Freebies

TrollAndOgres

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ytd really got good ones. Then stayed up hours to sieve thru n cart lol. Hopefully next time got again hehehe

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Reaction score
same here....
but dun get ur hopes too high.
likely 50% will get cancelled by sellers

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
not that high percentage .... i think about 10-30% cancellation for past 2-3 months cycle
just ignore when seller message u to say what pandemic or out of stock , click extend shopee guarantee to show your resolve , they will llst ship out

this time i think the cancellation rate will be higher because their manpower is lower , some went back rural hometown

articland05

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not that high percentage .... i think about 10-30% cancellation for past 2-3 months cycle
just ignore when seller message u to say what pandemic or out of stock , click extend shopee guarantee to show your resolve , they will llst ship out
this time i think the cancellation rate will be higher because their manpower is lower , some went back rural hometown

mine is seller jitao ownself cancel

DBNXQT8.jpeg

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One seller say price wrongly.

knn. The $5 is given by Shopee. Wtf has it got to do with seller

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.