IAmNobodyxxx Collab video with rice media finally out!

icebergy

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually if he has hard time looking for job, im sure MPS have good reason to help him get job.
MP at most will push him to WSG to find job

you see those WSG, how they help people find job, you really vommit
recently they go around setting up booths, but is it really effective?

lowsesbbfa

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The more i watched this video 2nd time again , the more i can sympathize with him even though he might be trolling online or not (never interact much with him either) but either way from the way he described his physical disability , it is really no joke to be born with such disadvantages. From the struggle , awkward smile and strong front that he tried to put up with , can see that he been through a lot in life. At this age in life when one is getting on in their 30s, we tend to sympathize more for the others as we realize that life really isn't easy and rosy when one is dealt a not so good hand in life.

As a short guy who have been through multiple struggle and rejection whether in school and life due to short height , I fully understand if one is not of average breed. People like us are often stigmatized , being joke and push around. People around you who are of average or higher than average breed will tell you it is all about being confidence , outgoing , improving yourself , dressing sense, etc. Those people are not born with such difficulties in life and they somehow can't relate to you , thinking that it is your own complex inferiority and negative self worth , laziness that bring you to this level , if life is a game of big 2 cards game , people of average or higher than average breed are almost automatically born with the big 2 cards or for some at least with the higher value picture cards , it is no doubt easier for them to win the game of life as compared to the lower breed that are dealt a hand of lower tier cards. No matter how well they play their games , the tide and struggle is always against them and not in their favor.

I a believer of genes and financial stability , i a believer that if one doesn't have quality genes and enough financial stability , they should really practice antinatalism , stay away from pro-creation , don't pro create just for the sake of enjoying raw sex and thinking that they will just automatically grow up to be tall , healthy , goodlooking pretty ,etc , at the very least ensure that they can grow to be average breed. Human being need to be nature and developed since young so that they can grow up to be socially acceptable in this society whether in appearance and mannerisms.

Everyone , regardless of gender , all desire some form of love and acceptance by others in this lifetime in order for them to have a healthy outlook and relationship in life. Nobody wish to be a outcast or lower breed in life which make it harder to form any sort of bonds or relationship with other party, thus when times goes by , they gradually lose their form of sanity when constant rejection and struggle in life take place. With that , i hope that someday we can all find peace within ourselves someday
WOT, pl samurai.

lowsesbbfa

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MP at most will push him to WSG to find job

you see those WSG, how they help people find job, you really vommit
recently they go around setting up booths, but is it really effective?
WSG useless and toothless.

yummie

Suspended
Reaction score
Sinkies have to deal with hiring discrimination. He has to deal with both.

He has my sympathy.
But 8 yrs no jod. At least go be grabfood lo. I c handicapped ppl doing it. Maybe he wanna copy Ange1cry. Got kidney failure still can up many girls

icebergy

Master Member
Reaction score
WSG useless and toothless.
WSG is Statutory board, what you expect

you see the skillsfuture scheme, is a total failure, only benefitting are those SMEs bossess or training centers bosses, no knowledge at all to the workers

twodragon

Reaction score
moi joins EDMW as a yang bird to know more things ... no join EDMW many things is sugar coat hookay?? Not everything is bad :o

of coz moi favourite threads are Kym threads

GameboyX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"To all the BBFAs, **** you and go and die."
if you are a true EDMWer, you will see this as a compliment :s13:

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I didn't know people take EDMW seriously. But it does reflect the true views of people who otherwise play it "politically" safe in the real world.

Begonia

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn pwnself come to toxic site and kp about toxic lol. Just like papibs pwnself come oppie heavy site and not happy with oppies :s13:

articland05

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
"To all the BBFAs, **** you and go and die."
if you are a true EDMWer, you will see this as a compliment
laugh.gif

he has much hatred for bbfas.
can see nobodyxxx also dunno how to respond when he suddenly blurt this out
:frown:

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

HellriderZD

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which poor bbfa is this?
Wa the poor bbfa still got meet real life zehzeh wor

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.