Re wrap a secret lab gaming chair

BrOwnTeddy

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just checking if anyone here ever re wrap your Secret Lab gaming chair after the synthetic leather start to peel off? If have any place to recommend? Thanks.
Got a carousell guy. Quite good. Can find him.

Sty_123

Reaction score
Hi anyone able to reccomend a trusty rewrap shop? Royale no longer does it.
Hi, actually no one wants to re wrap Secret Lab chairs anymore. To them it is troublesome and if really wants to will be very expensive. They suggested to me to get it done back at Secret Lab which might be cheaper. I am not sure if secret lab does it and how much.

I still manage to find 1 shop which does it for me. Very simple re wrap. No sew lines and branding. Only all black. I am collecting this morning. Not really cheap but it is the only shop that still do it for me and price to me is reasonable. Let me see how it looks like tomorrow.

Goodshot

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those type of chair very heat one , how come u guys can stand it , unless ur hse whole day is aircon

PiKa

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Hi, actually no one wants to re wrap Secret Lab chairs anymore. To them it is troublesome and if really wants to will be very expensive. They suggested to me to get it done back at Secret Lab which might be cheaper. I am not sure if secret lab does it and how much.

I still manage to find 1 shop which does it for me. Very simple re wrap. No sew lines and branding. Only all black. I am collecting this morning. Not really cheap but it is the only shop that still do it for me and price to me is reasonable. Let me see how it looks like tomorrow.
how was it?

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi! I work at *****, all our security occifers sit on SL in the orifice.

shidenx

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just checking if anyone here ever re wrap your Secret Lab gaming chair after the synthetic leather start to peel off? If have any place to recommend? Thanks.
parks-and-rec-ron-swanson.gif

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.