Last edited:

factuup

Reaction score
These were months' back:

Sometimes, in an unrelated thread, he will bring in the topic:

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

He has a habit of creating threads with the intention of getting fellow racists to insult Malays.
His modus operandi is to use the "kids" angle.

This is today's:

Sounds innocent but his true intention is seen a few posts later in that thread:

(Probably a fake statement)

His stirring works because the racists have come in: https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/why-poor-ppl-got-more-kids-in-sg.6680163/

muslim must be malay?

the rest of the threads....you interpret as targeting malay because of?

only malays in rental flats?

only malays have many kids?

only malays are poor?

Kalang Guni

Reaction score
muslim must be malay?

the rest of the threads....you interpret as targeting malay because of?

only malays in rental flats?

only malays have many kids?

only malays are poor?

I have checked your Warnings, you appear to have a habit of spamming the same "peaceful and harmonious" post with a blatant hint of racial discrimination. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand what you are driving at.

You are now able to view your Warnings. I also hope that going forward you will be more sensible when posting on the forums. :crazy:

:crazy: 🇨🇳 :crazy:

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have checked your Warnings, you appear to have a habit of spamming the same "peaceful and harmonious" post with a blatant hint of racial discrimination. It does not take a rocket scientist to understand what you are driving at.

You are now able to view your Warnings. I also hope that going forward you will be more sensible when posting on the forums. :crazy:

:crazy: 🇨🇳 :crazy:
i already lodged the necessary appeal as well as feedback to various agencies regarding people who insist to stir racial issues when it is evidently pertaining to religion.

Kalang Guni

Reaction score
i already lodged the necessary appeal as well as feedback to various agencies regarding people who insist to stir racial issues when it is evidently pertaining to religion.

Let's stop playing guessing games here and in the future be more sensitive towards others when posting on our forums. :crazy:

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let's stop playing guessing games here and in the future be more sensitive towards others when posting on our forums. :crazy:
I'm entitled to form reasonable hypothesis/assessment/opinion as the evidences and statistics suggest. if the outcome is not desirable, then question the evidences and statistics lo.

Kalang Guni

Reaction score
I'm entitled to form reasonable hypothesis/assessment/opinion as the evidences and statistics suggest. if the outcome is not desirable, then question the evidences and statistics lo.

You are not entitled to form reasonable hypothesis/assessment/opinion as the evidences and statistics do not suggest. And you tio points because of that. :crazy:

And I thought if outcome is not desirable, feedback straight to ambassador for reinforcements and more threats?

🇨🇳 :crazy: 🇨🇳

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought if outcome is not desirable, feedback straight to ambassador for reinforcements and more threats?

🇨🇳 :crazy: 🇨🇳
not too sure what reinforcements and threats refer to

evidences and statistics are just evidences and statistics. there's nothing to argue. it is the truth. unlike some historical anecdotes from dubious identities that cannot be proven true.

if so and so behaviour comes statistically from specific communities......then it is so. nothing to argue.

Kalang Guni

Reaction score
not too sure what reinforcements and threats refer to

evidences and statistics are just evidences and statistics. there's nothing to argue. it is the truth. unlike some historical anecdotes from dubious identities that cannot be proven true.

Oh you know. You definitely know.....

And... "evidences and statistics are just evidences and statistics." But your country cannot accept that leh. Especially concerning a certain virus, and genocide.

Come to think of it, I probably on someone's excel sheet by now.

🇨🇳 :ninja: 🇨🇳

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh you know. You definitely know.....

And... "evidences and statistics are just evidences and statistics." But your country cannot accept that leh. Especially concerning a certain virus, and genocide.

Come to think of it, I probably on someone's excel sheet by now.

🇨🇳 :ninja: 🇨🇳
my country? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

that's why you know jack sh|t. please consult your higher ups who are supposed to know everything (being omnipotent and all).

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something is really wrong with your IQ. Let me explain in a kindergarten manner.

We are not here to argue statistics about race. ie race with darkest skin, race with longest shaft, race with highest suicides, race with highest HNW, etc.

It's against the law or TOS to use the above statistics in a negative manner to hurt people of other race or religion. Simple.

If you still cannot understand, please ask your teacher.

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something is really wrong with your IQ. Let me explain in a kindergarten manner.

We are not here to argue statistics about race. ie race with darkest skin, race with longest shaft, race with highest suicides, race with highest HNW, etc.

It's against the law or TOS to use the above statistics in a negative manner to hurt people of other race or religion. Simple.

If you still cannot understand, please ask your teacher.
who's quoting race in the first place though? nobody mentioned race. only you interpreting it?

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue with you further.

If still in doubt, reflect post #5 written by admin.
there was nothing to argue right from the start. evidences and statistics are evidences and statistics. nothing to argue.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there was nothing to argue right from the start. evidences and statistics are evidences and statistics. nothing to argue.
you can believe whatever you what you just got to face the music if mods/admins disagree with you.

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go, prick thy face, and over-red thy fear, Thou lily-livere’d boy.............

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
Closing thread as the above mentioned posts by member Frankboi2 were already removed and he is currently serving a ban due to excessive Warning infractions from various offences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.