Working Shoe for Young Exec - Part 3

Dino Bravo

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get Sperry's / Sebagos from a physical store ? Seems like they pulled out of sg. Royal sporting house used to have them and often have discounts. Even Sperry's flagship store has closed permanently.

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where to get Sperry's / Sebagos from a physical store ? Seems like they pulled out of sg. Royal sporting house used to have them and often have discounts. Even Sperry's flagship store has closed permanently.

Shopee
Lazada
Zalora

prudent76

Reaction score
I have a pair of Clarks Desert boots with Crepe Soles. They are sticky and look likes its melting and have become sticky. Is the normal for crepe soles? I also own another pair of Clarke boots with crepe soles which have become sticky. Is this normal for crepe soles? I wear the boots regularly.

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will be treating myself to a pair of good black shoe once I get promoted somewhere in April / May next year.

Thinking of Edward Greens , Church's or maybe Ferragamo.

Which one you guys recommend ?

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What other brand do you recommend ?
For EG price, really many many other options.. those who do alot of research and passionate would recom smaller brands that give better value options.. allow customisation etc..

if u want fuss free tried and tested made in UK, EG definitely u will get quality leather and prob can find a stylish yet classic design but at a premium price point.

personally c&j benchgrades very decent for me alrd, go for hand grade if u want to up it.. still slightly cheaper than EG.

Joe Maya

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For EG price, really many many other options.. those who do alot of research and passionate would recom smaller brands that give better value options.. allow customisation etc..

if u want fuss free tried and tested made in UK, EG definitely u will get quality leather and prob can find a stylish yet classic design but at a premium price point.

personally c&j benchgrades very decent for me alrd, go for hand grade if u want to up it.. still slightly cheaper than EG.

What are some of the easily accessible and good quality smaller brands ?

jaredho

Reaction score
Hi,

Are CNES goodyear welted shoes easy to wear. I was told they take a longer time to "break in". In comparison, would Blake constructed be easier to wear?

xiaopoh

Reaction score
I just received my first new pair of Carmina, noticed a label of 'defectuoso'.
This had me worried and inspected the shoes. Then noted some visible defects and waiting for Carmina Support to get back to me.

Do you guys thing this can be recovered?

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just received my first new pair of Carmina, noticed a label of 'defectuoso'.
This had me worried and inspected the shoes. Then noted some visible defects and waiting for Carmina Support to get back to me.

Do you guys thing this can be recovered?

If u were not expressly informed upfront that these had defects (even at a good price), then u should raise this up as an issue.

but if u did get a better than usual price, better re-check your sales docs if the defects were mentioned but u missed out.

xiaopoh

Reaction score
If u were not expressly informed upfront that these had defects (even at a good price), then u should raise this up as an issue.

but if u did get a better than usual price, better re-check your sales docs if the defects were mentioned but u missed out.
Just an update, Carmina acknowledged a exchange / refund.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.