OPPO Find N (Foldable)

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
I have both the black and grey original find n leather case for sale.

$50 each, both are used for just a few days. Interested can PM me. Thanks

suigetsus

Reaction score
hi guys and ladies, I am actually considering the find n but I do have some questions with regards to the phone.

1. Has anyone used both the find n and the z fold 3? Whats the main difference and which do you prefer?
2. is there warranty for the oppo find n?

zeight17

Reaction score
Was one of the first few to get the z fold 3 when it first launched, but however the crease and the narrow front cover display was hard to type so i sold it away after using it for 3 months. Decided to pull the trigger to purchase the oppo find n from tanteo on Shopee cause there's a $88 voucher . Hope i don't regret and yay! joining all the broskis here to the oppo find n club.

zeight17

Reaction score
so far has anyone found a case that can protect the hinge? so can " kiap" the phone while drving

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone ordered from tanteo75 and realized their shipping/delivery take very long? haven't bought from monmart before so not sure if same but basically I ordered on 18 Jan 12AM, they apparently shipped out that night at 7PM.

Been tracking and it's in SG since 23 Jan but clear customs etc etc, 1AM 25 Jan at the sorting hub then nothing liao? Not sure which freight, courier or what they use but is really damn slow. Also the shop owner not very helpful and no initiative.

No feels or excitement for the phone already so have filed for a cancellation (their fault anyway for being excruciatingly slow and providing 0 updates/next steps and basically having no control over the timeline or what to expect). Anyone else can share similar experience?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone ordered from tanteo75 and realized their shipping/delivery take very long? haven't bought from monmart before so not sure if same but basically I ordered on 18 Jan 12AM, they apparently shipped out that night at 7PM.

Been tracking and it's in SG since 23 Jan but clear customs etc etc, 1AM 25 Jan at the sorting hub then nothing liao? Not sure which freight, courier or what they use but is really damn slow. Also the shop owner not very helpful and no initiative.

No feels or excitement for the phone already so have filed for a cancellation (their fault anyway for being excruciatingly slow and providing 0 updates/next steps and basically having no control over the timeline or what to expect). Anyone else can share similar experience?
Shopee last mile delivery issue. Business too good but not enough manpower to deliver all the parcels in a timely manner. You go bombard seller he also can't do anything since they already did their part in shipping out the item promptly. And to be frank, you said the parcel only just reached sorting hub on 25 Jan and thats what, 1 day ago? Not sure how "fast" you expect delivery to be made to you.

Show you tracking of an item i ordered on shopee. 11 days and counting n still haven even transferred to sorting hub.
2F6rgep.jpg

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score

Nothing to do with seller, its shopee delivery delay. I have a few items from different sellers also stuck for few days to 1 week at their delivery hub.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nothing to do with seller, its shopee delivery delay. I have a few items from different sellers also stuck for few days to 1 week at their delivery hub.
Shopee last mile delivery issue. Business too good but not enough manpower to deliver all the parcels in a timely manner. You go bombard seller he also can't do anything since they already did their part in shipping out the item promptly. And to be frank, you said the parcel only just reached sorting hub on 25 Jan and thats what, 1 day ago? Not sure how "fast" you expect delivery to be made to you.

Show you tracking of an item i ordered on shopee. 11 days and counting n still haven even transferred to sorting hub.
2F6rgep.jpg

I'm not using Shopee Express. It's their own DPE courier. The delivery is made by DPE, no? What does it have to do with Shopee in this case, I am not seeing the relation.

I previously ordered a S21 from the same shop and it arrived in 6 days. Christmas was part of that 6 days. There's no festivals now so I won't accept seasonality as an excuse. Not sure why it's moving very slowly and the seller is not helping with their (lackthereof) replies.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not using Shopee Express. It's their own DPE courier. The delivery is made by DPE, no? What does it have to do with Shopee in this case, I am not seeing the relation.

I previously ordered a S21 from the same shop and it arrived in 6 days. Christmas was part of that 6 days. There's no festivals now so I won't accept seasonality as an excuse. Not sure why it's moving very slowly and the seller is not helping with their (lackthereof) replies.
Pre & post chinese new year sales :ROFLMAO:
I think anything from China now is going to be heavily delayed

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pre & post chinese new year sales :ROFLMAO:
I think anything from China now is going to be heavily delayed

I ordered since 18 Jan so it's not an excuse to me, and it wasn't revealed to me by the seller. It's not my responsibility to "know" about this if no one told me.

anyway, I have rescinded my cancellation because I just checked DPE again and it's now assigned for delivery. seems like it will be a 10 day total process which is unacceptable to me considering I have 10 cent items from China reaching in 7 days. This is not a cheap item so the shop shouldn't be cheaping out or using cheaper courier that are slower.

Will try monmart for future purchase and compare. For now tanteo75 is in my sus list because of the speed and lack of initiative from the seller.

aw1007

Reaction score
Pre-order is now increased to 20 days...from initial "sent out 7days" ......

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time delivery take 6 days doesn't mean its the same case now. Have to be reasonable and expect certain amount of delays e.g. plus minus 2-3 days. Of cos, if we are talking about something like more than 1 week and no updates on tracking status, then by all means bang table all you want. If you expect pizza hut instant delivery standards, then please purchase the phone from shops like MobileHardware which have limited ready stock in hand.

Collected my set from a friend who helped me bring the phone in. 12/512 and paid slightly cheaper than what shopee sellers are asking for. Abit of an impulse buy. Waiting for the cases i ordered to be delivered before i start molesting the phone.
IsOSujY.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.