Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Just so you feel a bit better, nobody online likes the stupid internet icon. You search online and in reddit, everyone hates that stupid combined internet icon. Really 1 step forward, 4 steps back. :s13:
oh i thought i was the only one who find it silly for it to combine. also the former icons size and shape do not require any fixing at all, they ghey kiang go make it different for the sake of doing and idk who actually approved that :s22:

If you play game... got a dumb game dashboard in game.... damn annoying... tried to google but everyone said it's a 'feature' which can't be removed.....
yes this one v annoying, i changed the position of that icon so won't block my view

We need some official love.
continue the import thing and pixel will never take off.
dunno what they thinking.

ya the combine thing haha :s13:

really just want a clean android phone with great specs, dunno why so hard :o
i think google isn't serious in smartphone biz or duno how to make a good phone

i've been wondering for a v long time why so hard for them to make a great specs phone too. even if they blindly copy s10+ fr 3yrs ago also will make pixel fly. there's nothing much for the hardware engineers to innovate as smartphone reached its peak alr, like iphone same old design for 3yrs ppl still buy like hotcakes

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ours is low SES market, Google launched the 4a very quickly in SG, but not the Pixel 5, so far not the 6 yet as well. :s13:

Very puzzling indeed. :(

there won't be official love lah..
pixel user ish always pai mia, face it.
only handful of us uses this phone, maybe the most 150 users in this island nia.

the rest thought this phone from which tiong company.. kena many times..
you guys should prepare to get lower end 6a instead if still no news in april :sad:

Pixel really is unique and they stand to gain if it can grow well. :o

oh i thought i was the only one who find it silly for it to combine. also the former icons size and shape do not require any fixing at all, they ghey kiang go make it different for the sake of doing and idk who actually approved that :s22:

yes this one v annoying, i changed the position of that icon so won't block my view

i've been wondering for a v long time why so hard for them to make a great specs phone too. even if they blindly copy s10+ fr 3yrs ago also will make pixel fly. there's nothing much for the hardware engineers to innovate as smartphone reached its peak alr, like iphone same old design for 3yrs ppl still buy like hotcakes

ya, they dun really need alot of "google magic" just great hardware specs with a clean interface, winner already :s13:

SkyNinja

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only handful of us uses this phone, maybe the most 150 users in this island nia.

you guys should prepare to get lower end 6a instead if still no news in april :sad:
I die die want pixel phone. As it gives me free unlimited storage for videos and photos in Storage Saver quality

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
cWJH8ui.png

Seems like alot are complaining about battery life.. this is my battery life after about 3 weeks usage.. normal social media, web surfing, YouTube and 1 to 1.5hrs gaming daily..

5g off, adaptive connectivity ok, adaptive battery on.

Haman

Reaction score
I die die want pixel phone. As it gives me free unlimited storage for videos and photos in Storage Saver quality
This is not true anymore for P6 and above as of 1st june 2021.

Pixel storage info​

Important: If you have a Pixel 5 device or earlier, your current backup options and benefits remain unchanged. Photos and videos backed up in Storage saver quality (previously named High quality) from your Pixel 2 through 5 devices will continue to receive unlimited storage at no cost. However, as of June 1, 2021 any new photos or videos you back up from other devices in Storage saver quality will count toward your Google Account storage.

elementz

Master Member
Reaction score
There is a qoo10 seller name "pengmarket" selling pixel 6 at 909 SGD. Anyone bought from this seller before? Reliable?

HodlToMoon

Reaction score
There is a qoo10 seller name "pengmarket" selling pixel 6 at 909 SGD. Anyone bought from this seller before? Reliable?
Saw it just now, seems a bit sus though, considering the fact that they are a relatively new seller (presumably) with only 1 listing (Pixel 6). I've made an inquiry on the product and they confirmed that their Pixel 6s are all brand new US set, and they have ready stock. Proceed with caution though, can't confirm whether they're legit or not.

Edit: Also, they claim to be the "no.1 market, Pengmarket" in Korea, and there's also a picture showing a phone with their logo on it, so presumably they have an app? Though, after some digging on the internet, I could not seem to find any info related to their brand, "Pengmarket". Don't take my word for it through, I might be wrong. So, if anyone can confirm this, that would be great.

gluexi

Reaction score
Don't Sia. No review one, I will give it a pass.
Last time few of us here bought from big apple buddy already scared kena con. This one lagi risky.

And 1st time I saw got asian face in the phone as advertise? Mostly is BLM or white :s13:

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't Sia. No review one, I will give it a pass.
Last time few of us here bought from big apple buddy already scared kena con. This one lagi risky.

And 1st time I saw got asian face in the phone as advertise? Mostly is BLM or white :s13:
What do you mean? I bought from Big apple buddy and it's pretty reputable. The support is very good.

gluexi

Reaction score
What do you mean? I bought from Big apple buddy and it's pretty reputable. The support is very good.
What I mean is back then when the phone just launched and seems like no one in the group buy from bab before so kinda worry about their reliability.
And yeah turns out to be a good service and support at a premium price.

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cWJH8ui.png

Seems like alot are complaining about battery life.. this is my battery life after about 3 weeks usage.. normal social media, web surfing, YouTube and 1 to 1.5hrs gaming daily..

5g off, adaptive connectivity ok, adaptive battery on.
Is this supposed to be good? :o

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aside from the people in this forum, who would buy a pixel 6 in Singapore? 😁

Woah woah woah, 150? Sounds like overestimation leh. :s13:
nbGVbli.jpg

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
What I mean is back then when the phone just launched and seems like no one in the group buy from bab before so kinda worry about their reliability.
And yeah turns out to be a good service and support at a premium price.
Ah yes, that's true about the premium price 😁

OutBreak

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If their phone is better than OEM. Samsung etc will be pissed.

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
better than most of the other phones I've used in 2021.. even better than my s21u
I think when anyone complains about bad battery.. we should ask if they are using 5g... 5g is notorious for draining battery on any phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.