Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for good mic quality for calls? I used quite a couple of $40-60 ones but feedback was my voice sounded "far".
having tested a fair bit of budget & affordable wireless earbuds, I would say that I don’t believe those which market “clear voice”, “CVC”, “ENC” etc until i test them out personally

so far… Budget earbuds such as T9S, WM01, AWEI TA8 ANC have been good for calls and zoom

Best Affordable Budget Earbuds for Calls/Zoom?! Mega Mic Test comparison

Last edited:

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trying to find something with ANC as well. Is there something that meets below:

Good call quality
ANC
No stem, small size like T1 Lite
No bluetooth drops in MRT
I am tempted to recommend the Realme Buds Air 2 Neo because its a very affordable ANC wireless earbuds
But of course it has some minor shortcomings

REALME Buds Air 2 Neo Wireless Earbuds REVIEW After 24 hours WATCH THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Edifier TWS 6. Very small. Balanced armature driver. Great mic. No drop out for my usage.
Cheaper model perform even better ah. Their flagship some say cannot even handle 1 car, will drop out.
i also got the same issue with my edifier neobuds pro, cut off for abit if 1 car passes near me.
if got many cars then gg alr.
so far, chatting with their support has gotten me nowhere.
i would avoid this brand for anyone considering

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
Cheaper model perform even better ah. Their flagship some say cannot even handle 1 car, will drop out.
I got the TWS 6 just to try as it is their first BA driver. I have no complaints and thinks that is good. Just a recommendation as this model is not common.

anizee

Reaction score
Hi, what’s the best Bluetooth earpiece with the best mic for iPhone and Mac? I use it for calls for work and also use it for gym and running too so would prefer if there’s a good fit. Was considering the Powerbeats Pro as I think the ear hooks really ensure they stay in place plus the mic seems decent from other reviews. Waiting for the Beats Fits pro but I am not sure how secure the wingtips will be or if there will be discomfort after prolonged use.

Trying to avoid AirPods as I have fit issues with them dropping out.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Generally i will recommend Airpods Pro since you are in the Apple ecosystem.

in terms of other factors
like Mic quality,
IPX rating,
Battery life….

there are better ones out there.

mic quality… i have budget tws such as T9S, WM01… good mic quality for calls, zoom

IPX rating… i have budget tws such as MPOW Mdots, CKFN F18, Soundliberty 77. Can bring to shower, stay underwater for 1 hour

Battery life… i have budget tws which can last 6-10 hours such as CKFN F18, Libming, PQ earbuds with interchangeable battery stems etc

But if you are looking for a seamless integration with Apple products and generally OK in all boxes…then it will be the Airpods Pro.

dreamaurora

Reaction score
Hi, what’s the best Bluetooth earpiece with the best mic for iPhone and Mac? I use it for calls for work and also use it for gym and running too so would prefer if there’s a good fit. Was considering the Powerbeats Pro as I think the ear hooks really ensure they stay in place plus the mic seems decent from other reviews. Waiting for the Beats Fits pro but I am not sure how secure the wingtips will be or if there will be discomfort after prolonged use.

Trying to avoid AirPods as I have fit issues with them dropping out.
I’m using Klipsch T5ii Sport now and so far I am extremely happy with it. Great fit and call quality is crystal clear even in noisy MRT. Only minus point is no multi connect like Jabra 85t.

PaulLevesque

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Online reviews seem to be less positive for this model. With both T5ii and T5ii Sports under 150SGD on Amazon no reason to get T2 to be honest.
Went shopping and found the T2 being sold at $199. How good are the 2 compared to the T2?

PaulLevesque

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
T5ii is the flagship model, surely the sound quality is better than T2 right?
What do u mean by flagship model, newest or best seller? I have tried the T2 and was impressed by the sound. Have yet to test the T5ii so i couldn't say for sure.

And also, any reviews for the 1MORE earbuds? I owned the wired earpiece and liked the sound. Not sure if the $300+ earbuds are as good. Couldn't get my hands on a display set though..

dreamaurora

Reaction score
What do u mean by flagship model, newest or best seller? I have tried the T2 and was impressed by the sound. Have yet to test the T5ii so i couldn't say for sure.

And also, any reviews for the 1MORE earbuds? I owned the wired earpiece and liked the sound. Not sure if the $300+ earbuds are as good. Couldn't get my hands on a display set though..

Flagship means it's the highest end model that brand has. T5ii is $300 and T5ii Sports is $350 local price so it's clearly one tier up compared to T2.

I tried 1More Stylish before. It's bass forward and a bit muddled. Didn't like it. Klipsch is better.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone selling soundcore pro 3? hahaha. It hasnt gone below the fixed price 21x with the voucher from shopee/lazada...

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone selling soundcore pro 3? hahaha. It hasnt gone below the fixed price 21x with the voucher from shopee/lazada...
Qoo10 official anker seller SG warranty set listed price $230 - $4 shop coupon - $25 or $30 site coupon(only issued during qoo10 sale events) = sub $200. There is also export set from korean seller going at $13 cheaper on listed price.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 official anker seller SG warranty set listed price $230 - $4 shop coupon - $25 or $30 site coupon(only issued during qoo10 sale events) = sub $200. There is also export set from korean seller going at $13 cheaper on listed price.
I only able to get the $20 voucher.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I only able to get the $20 voucher.
Thats why i said higher value voucher have to wait for sale events. Since late last year Qoo10 has been handing out vouchers less regularly. $25 off $200 voucher was last issued during last month's pre-CNY sale. If no rush to buy then just wait lor. Laz and shopee vouchers are also not exactly getting any better.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thats why i said higher value voucher have to wait for sale events. Since late last year Qoo10 has been handing out vouchers less regularly. $25 off $200 voucher was last issued during last month's pre-CNY sale. If no rush to buy then just wait lor. Laz and shopee vouchers are also not exactly getting any better.
yeah. the same laz and shopee by aukey is offering $15 discount. compare to just merely $4 from qoo10

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Worse is these shopping sited block the use of certain high value coupons n vouchers

i kena a few times from Lazada n Shopee last year

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.