30s-50s chitchat club

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
Aiyah... She buy a bit bit nia... $2 big/ small... Win 6k for fun.... Dunno how she come by the number also... Out of the blue ask me to help her buy... 🤣

Apparently over the weekend cruise trip... Just won 2k from jackpot machine too
6k can be quite life changing for me
can make me happy for at least 3 months :(

antonpoh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They relax what they like. I will still be putting on a mask in public space. :crazy:

It's actually better for vax ppl to go out without mask.

While the vaccine is still strong, get a bit of the covid19 and let the body build stronger antibody.

If hide behind the mask for years and the vaccine effectiveness wear off then kana covid again it will be worse.

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Simple.
Don’t compare.
laugh.gif
indeed. Dun compare. Impt be content dah. U hv 100 or 1M xtra to spend. Impt ai song nia

Life is v short. Ai song song kao tuas & Changi.

kate spade

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's actually better for vax ppl to go out without mask.

While the vaccine is still strong, get a bit of the covid19 and let the body build stronger antibody.

If hide behind the mask for years and the vaccine effectiveness wear off then kana covid again it will be worse.
Once is good enough for me, tyvm :crazy:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.