Samsung Galaxy Watch4

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, have your watch 4 classic LTE with M1 number sharing settled?

I run into the same problem and got same answer, back in Nov too...
Im using samsung note 9, can't do number sharing too. I thought it's phone problem. But Heng la, luckily cannot. Intent to change to S22U

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, just got the LTE version. What's the use ah? Like a waste of money to subscribe to number sharing.

Also, my battery only last less than 2 days. Anyone facing same issue?

Samsung watch can only earn 50 points max on AIA app. Anyone can confirm?

kitoshizc

Reaction score
Actually, just got the LTE version. What's the use ah? Like a waste of money to subscribe to number sharing.

Also, my battery only last less than 2 days. Anyone facing same issue?

Samsung watch can only earn 50 points max on AIA app. Anyone can confirm?

After 2 weeks of usage, ya battery last abt 1.5 days then its time to charge already.. turned off LTE, gestures, using black wallpaper, turned off activity detection for almost all except walking.

A bit regret getting 42mm. shd have gotten 46mm.

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After 2 weeks of usage, ya battery last abt 1.5 days then its time to charge already.. turned off LTE, gestures, using black wallpaper, turned off activity detection for almost all except walking.

For number sharing: I'm on M1 and I know if you are on 5G, you can't do number sharing.

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

42mm too small to see text.. Yap last 1.5 days tho I charge daily

Vivfi referral:30190258

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought samsung watch 4 also can ans calls?
Can la tbh is the galaxy 4 battery abit turn me off leh cos can last for 1.5 day or lesser
My fitbit can last me around 5 to 7 day on single charge

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can la tbh is the galaxy 4 battery abit turn me off leh cos can last for 1.5 day or lesser
My fitbit can last me around 5 to 7 day on single charge
yah, that is why i also holding back cos i wear my fitbit everyday de

But then now my versa 3 also cannot last long, like 3-4 days max. Maybe i subscribed to their premium service, simi lan also measure, before i go sleep almost 100%, wake up left with 60+%

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yah, that is why i also holding back cos i wear my fitbit everyday de

But then now my versa 3 also cannot last long, like 3-4 days max. Maybe i subscribed to their premium service, simi lan also measure, before i go sleep almost 100%, wake up left with 60+%
Fitbit cheese pie leh want see more detail for sleep need sub one I think garmin dont have le

So i kinda of stuck of getting galaxy watch 4 or wait for pixel watch or garmin venu 2 plus which is very exp around 669

Galaxy watch 4 and garmin venu 2 plus the price is almost double leh

Not sure when will pixel watch will ever release

I think galaxy watch 4 is ok ba for the price just that the ** ecg dont work for non samsung phone and need to go xda find the mod version

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fitbit cheese pie leh want see more detail for sleep need sub one I think garmin dont have le

So i kinda of stuck of getting galaxy watch 4 or wait for pixel watch or garmin venu 2 plus which is very exp around 669

Galaxy watch 4 and garmin venu 2 plus the price is almost double leh

Not sure when will pixel watch will ever release

I think galaxy watch 4 is ok ba for the price just that the ** ecg dont work for non samsung phone and need to go xda find the mod version
I using samsung phone, so ok de

Now just thinking should go for 40mm or 44mm

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think u go see demo set better also see ut wrist size

I just tried on my gf's 40mm, not used to the watch 4 strap, not so fitting like versa 3. is it normal? the strap I bought was from taobao

C_boliao

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that is the response i gotten from M1 too... is there any workaround?
I got a bomb reply yesterday. I'm on a unlimited talk time plan. And i can't do number sharing even if I'm not on 5g. All these are so crap la.

RaynorO

Reaction score
I tried Samsung Pay using my Maybank and OCBC with my GW4 to take MRT couldn't work. But Gpay works every time.

Anyone else encountered the same issue?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.